Kraft speaks

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one was about a week ago:

"I'm actually speechless.

This is so beyond what I expected, even for the s***show that the NFL consistently proves to be. That massive fine PLUS 4 games PLUS draft picks? So with zero evidence you hand out one of the longest game-related suspensions in recent memory, plus a massive fine AND harm the organization as a whole? All for some ****ing PSI? I have no clue how fans and MSM jokers can look at this and not shake their heads in amazement. No player in the history of the game deserves to be treated like this, and they're doing it to one of the greatest ever.

Pats players should be on the verge of revolt right now - to see their leader crushed in the public arena based on nothing but speculation, hatred and jealousy. If Kraft doesn't man the **** up and defend Tom with everything he has, I can't imagine him being very welcome in that locker room come September.

I have no idea what to say. I've tried defending Tom and explaining rationally why the Wells report was junk, but the NFL just went ahead and vindicated the irrational hatred that drove this story (and Spygate for that matter). To the average NFL fan, Tom Brady will go down as a cheater just like Barry Bonds and ARod. He's no longer that diamond in the rough potential GOAT, but just some system QB who has benefited from years of systematic cheating in New England. He's back to having never won post-Spygate/Deflategate. We all know that is bull **** and used to laugh it off up until now, but here's the difference ... the NFL just validated that mentality with this pathetic ruling.

I feel so bad for Tom. He works so hard and even if he was complicit, this punishment is way out of line. If he's innocent and maintains it, I pray he, BB, Kraft and the entire organization fight this to the end. And that the fans and players give the NFL and opposing clown fans all they can handle (ie. BIG FU) come September.

I'd almost love it if Tom walked away right now. He won't, and I envy the courage and balls it's going to take to push through this.

But if Kraft sells him out, it's really going to ****ing sting for a dude that's ALWAYS put this team first. And I have to say, I'm inches from being done with this league myself.

/rant"

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Best quote from the Pats board:

"Worst day as a pats fan. This is 100x worse than the tyree catch and spy gate combined."

Whoever goes to the game this season can consider himself as cheater now.

Cutting up all my Pat's gear and dumping it on the turf outside the pro shop. I hope Mr. Kraft trusts my judgement on this.

Bob Kraft deserves an empty stadium.

Who cares whether its 2 or 4 games or the season? Kraft just torched everything this team has ever done, this season is irrelevant at this point

And best of all: :lol:

I want Brady to demand a trade. I will go with him, as I doubt I can remain a fan of this joke of a franchise.

Edited by Lurker

Lolololololololol:

What's this BS about there being two polar ends of the spectrum--Patriots fans and fans around the league? You mean intelligent people who understand ideal gas law and who care enough about the issue that they read the Wells Report, the Exponent Report and the Patriots Context Report, i.e., Patriots fans, versus ignorant 15 year-old fans of other teams who troll the comments sections of ESPN, profootballtalk.com and other websites, who call the Patriots the Cheatriots, who know nothing about the issue, who are only too ready to believe anything that is said bad about the Patriots, and who create a climate of public opinion? Kraft could have said that he was giving up the fight without giving us that crap.

A quote from Winston Churchill about Neville Chamberlain comes to mind: "He had to choose between war and dishonor. He chose dishonor. He'll have war." Only in this case Kraft's war will be with his fan-base.

Ideal gas law......Lololololololol

I know people who have worked directly with him on a professional basis. He's a bozo.

:lol: If he actually believed it when Brady* was telling him he had nothing to do with this, I'd have to agree.

This PC from Kraft** pretty much drives the nail in Brady*'s coffin in terms of the suspension, no?

It's sort of scary, actually.

Almost how mob psychology escalates into mindless, out of control violence.

That's been the view of the Pats* fans here in the office. They actually believed that a full legal and PR assault on the NFL was the right strategy for the franchise and the league because it would clear their name in the eyes of the rest of the fans.

Belichick should trade Brady to a contender for a 7th round draft pick. Then he should quit as HC of the Pats. The team that Brady gets traded to will immediately scoop up Belichick and fire their current coach because he would be an instant upgrade.

Then watch Brady and Belichick open up a can of whoop ass on the entire league including Bob Kraft's team.

Does anyone know his e-mail or an e-mail address that is directed to him or his son.

Reason is I want to send an honest email on how I will not spend another penny on patriots gear, and how disappointed I am with him accepting these penatlies. I can't even wear my patriots gear to the gym or anywhere without cheater remarks.

"Kraft is dead to me. I vow to spend less money on his brand.

Hot dog and soda will never be bought inside Gillette again."

:lol:

Wow. This guy must really be angry.

It won't even matter if Brady wins now since everyone will just believe it was because of backroom dealings by Kraft and not because he's actually innocent.

Everything is fu*ked there is no redemption

This is the darkest day I think I have experienced as a fan of this team.

The worst part about it is this will widely be interpreted as an admission of guilty--pleading no contest, essentially.

If that was the plan, why even bother with the Wells Context website? Why intimate to your fans that you plan on fighting, just to turn around and knuckle under?

Just wow. This comes close to the 2007 super bowl loss. What a cowardly way to go down. Just do me a favor and take the website down regarding deflategate. Why even post it? The NFL doesn't believe in science and either does Bobby boy apparently. Kraft ought to leave the country and take up residence in France. "We surrender"