Kraft speaks

Ron Borges: "I'm told Belichik never believed Brady"

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/borges-im-told-belichick-never-believed-brady

"Brady wasn't being completely transparent with what he told them"

Translation: "Brady's a lying POS"

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least there is a touch of sanity coming over some people in New England.

Of course, if Belichick never believed Brady, he and the Kraft and the Patriots are even bigger scumbags for how the reacted and acted.

Then again, no sane person could have believed Brady.

Well at least there is a touch of sanity coming over some people in New England.

Of course, if Belichick never believed Brady, he and the Kraft and the Patriots are even bigger scumbags for how the reacted and acted.

It would explain why his first press conference basically boiled down to "I don't know, why don't you ask Tom?"

yeah... If you look back to those early press conferences, Belichik was distancing himself from Brady even then

The one sane, decent Pats fan I know thinks this may be part of Belichick's plan to force Brady out.

Edited by jimmy10

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/23/pats-fan-takes-belief-in-bradys-innocence-to-the-grave/

The one sane, decent Pats fan I know thinks this may be part of Belichick's plan to force Brady out.

Interesting. If we know anything, it's that Belichick will not allow nostalgia or sentimentality to interfere with moving his football team along.

Interesting. If we know anything, it's that Belichick will not allow nostalgia or sentimentality to interfere with moving his football team along.

Belichick won't allow nostalgia or sentimentality or common decency interfere with what's best for Bill Belichick. Just ask the Jets.

why?

Say what you will about Belichick, he doesn't suffer fools, prima donnas or distractions. How many great, productive players has he let go over the last decade?

Anyway, I don't necessarily agree with my buddy's assessment. It's an interesting take though.

Say what you will about Belichick, he doesn't suffer fools, prima donnas or distractions. How many great, productive players has he let go over the last decade?

Anyway, I don't necessarily agree with my buddy's assessment. It's an interesting take though.

I agree on your first paragraph mostly.

and completely on the second.

Nanker , not a fan of bananas but my understanding is when there are just browning is when they are best.

We can only hope the Patriots organization is decomposing as we speak.