Ex Miami OL coach destroys Wells;interesting Incognito stuff

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, in essence these were his major points

1) written by a lawyer, all lawyers are shady, have no integrity , and only do things for money.

2) says " in all honesty" like 20 times.

3) says Jonathan Martim contemplated suicide on two occasions and that was not in the report. (yet he never mentions trying to get him any kind of help for depression etc...sounds like a great guy to work for)

4) Schein never asks him a clarifying or any other kind of question. Just lets him roll with the "wow" thrown in there as if everything is gospel.

5) he is the only guy who has not gotten another job, but I suppose that is because he was just railroaded and he does not sound bitter about that all.

Shein is just a ridiculous host at this point. He is just flat out a clown..

If I were one of those shady lawyers, I'd convince Martin he may have a case against Turner after uttering this on the public airwaves.

GO BILLS!!!

Turner is 10 a cent bully who was exposed by Wells for what he is and consequently is out of the NFL. If one reading the report into the bullying in Miami could muster any support for the idiot that is Incognito it was that far from trying to control his tendencies Turner actively encouraged them. Him going on a radio show to slaughter Wells and Martin shouldn't be treated with anything other than the utter contempt it deserves.

So the theory is that the NFL wants to suspend Brady?

Yes, that is the Pats****** line of thinking. The NFL *wants* to suspend one of its biggest stars who just won a Superbowl for the 1st game of the season. Also, that they did in the offseason so it would get *more* attention.

When it seemed like there was a slight slap on the wrist...they didn't care. When there was actual punishment...OMG, everything was a conspiracy!

Edited by jeremy2020

So the theory is that the NFL wants to suspend Brady?

I would have a hard time getting there but if they DIDNT want to like most here think- it sure would've been easy to avoid this. At the very least you can't say they were trying to avoid it like most posters accused.

IMO, it was more about the Richie vs. Martin saga. I just tuned out the fact that he was trying to trash Wells and listened to it with the perspective of gaining more insight on the whole R.I. / J.M. situation. Actually it sounded pretty positive for Incognito. Hopefully he can return to form because it sounded like he was a great teammate.

Think about it, what gives the NFL a bigger black eye? Guy who can't handle the pressure of life while in the NFL and contemplates suicide, or locker room bullying where 1 person takes the fall.

IMO, it was more about the Richie vs. Martin saga. I just tuned out the fact that he was trying to trash Wells and listened to it with the perspective of gaining more insight on the whole R.I. / J.M. situation. Actually it sounded pretty positive for Incognito. Hopefully he can return to form because it sounded like he was a great teammate.

Think about it, what gives the NFL a bigger black eye? Guy who can't handle the pressure of life while in the NFL and contemplates suicide, or locker room bullying where 1 person takes the fall.

And was it even bullying?

Incognito has always been a POS, but now he's again our POS. Hopefully he did learn from his mistakes and also hopefully he has retained his ability on the field. If not nobody will care whether he's still a POS or not.

Incognito has always been a POS, but now he's again our POS. Hopefully he did learn from his mistakes and also hopefully he has retained his ability on the field. If not nobody will care whether he's still a POS or not.

I thought you were going to find a corner to cry in ?

i thought of that too, but since Turner isn't his coach anymore (or work with him) i dont know how the law applies here.

Law still applies I believe. Can expect a lawsuit if you ask me. I don't believe there are a statute of limitations on HIPAA violations.

Edited by The Wiz

So youre very pro wells-pats but not so much wells-Richie

Different situations. The cheating is pretty clear-cut. However whether Martin was the subject of bullying rather than hazing is unknown. But given the seeming nature of the texts and Martin's meltdown, a case for bullying could be made since you can't come out and say that Martin is a kitty.

I thought you were going to find a corner to cry in ?

Tha'ts the last i heard too.

Glad to find him up and about again. these sensitive types worry me no end.

Go Beer!

Ps i dont think he is a POS. Richie i mean, not Beer , i love beer. I think his Dad raised him to fight his way through life. and he listened to his Dad.

I did though. Till i dug into it a bit more

Different situations. The cheating is pretty clear-cut. However whether Martin was the subject of bullying rather than hazing is unknown. But given the seeming nature of the texts and Martin's meltdown, a case for bullying could be made since you can't come out and say that Martin is a kitty.

Martin is a kitty.

Funny how people dismiss this guy out of hand for no real reason other than he's saying something they don't want to hear. Don't worry fellas. You're not idiots, you're just human. But this is a prime example of why humans by and large are pretty !@#$ing stupid with regard to anything they have an opinion about.

Edited by Rob's House