Brady/Patriots fines

100%

:lol: I for one would welcome a Kraft v Goodell duel with pistols. No matter who is victorious, it'd be a win for humanity.

Kraft************** would lie about having to attend a charitable event to save the children that he had previous obligations to, and make his latest younger hotter girlfriend take his spot in the duel. He's a bigger scumbag and liar than Brady* and Belichick**.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a cheater, or bitter. And if you are telling me you would rather be a bitter football fan than a 4 time NFL Champ, MVP QB widely considered the greatest of all time, who deflated the ball....well, I just don't believe you.

So you'd rather be Tom Brady than yourself? Wow....that's sad. I guess you'd know a thing or two about bitterness.

@Rachel__Nichols: Wells: "The Patriots were all over me from Day 1" on the idea there was a "sting" by the NFL. Wells says "the facts show just the opposite."

@MikeGarafolo: Wells: "I believe the conclusions have been proven. I used the words 'more probable than not' because that is what's in the rules."

@JennyVrentas: Ted Wells: "It is wrong to criticize my independence just because you disagree with my findings."

(In response to Don Yee)

@JasonLaCanfora: Wells generally doesn't talk about his investigations and says "but for personal attacks" after this report he wouldn't have responded here

@JasonLaCanfora: Wells said the Patriots "would not even tell" McNally "about my request for a (second) interview."

@JasonLaCanfora: Wells says Brady answered all questions and cooperated fully except for giving documents based from Brady's cellphone. Says Yee could've...

@JasonLaCanfora: Kept the phone itself. They trusted Yee and Brady to provide proper info but never asked for the phone itself

@AlbertBreer: And he affirms Brady refusing to turn over his texts/emails was only example of Brady not cooperating.

@RapSheet: Ted Wells said he told Tom Brady that he wouldnt even hold his phone. Would just take printouts. Brady would not provide the information

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think I hate the Patriots MORE than the whiners.

If there was one thing I couldn't stand, it was the self-pitying fans who would concede losses to the Patriots before the games were even played.

"Those are 2 losses right off the bat", or "We need 3 more wins to make it to 10 wins, that means we have to beat Indy, KC, and and the Steelers., because you know we can't beat the Pats*" that kind of wallowing....and those same posters are the ones that are now the most extreme attackers of Brady.

I'm way more interested in seeing the Bills trounce the Patriots WITH Brady, than whining about past losses, and some kind of slight advantage they might have had with a deflated ball.

Edited by HoF Watkins

As a Bills fan, this scares me. They have VERY LITTLE evidence that Brady did anything wrong -- they IGNORED the fact that the ref thought he had used the gauge that would have shown little, if any, deflation. And since when does someone have to turn over a phone to prove innocence?

We might not like the Pats, but this should scare EVERY NFL FAN. It was a witch hunt.

They should now go after Aaron Rodgers for over-inflating balls. Suspend him. Have the teams that warmed the balls forfeit draft picks.

Pathetic.

And the sad thing is that Jimmy G is probably going to win 2 or 3 of the games he starts, and then the Pats are going to go 12-0 and win the SB again.

The Bills are 2-3 years away from this sort of thing helping them.

Edited by DC Bills Fan

Kraft************** would lie about having to attend a charitable event to save the children that he had previous obligations to, and make his latest younger hotter girlfriend take his spot in the duel. He's a bigger scumbag and liar than Brady* and Belichick**.

But not as bad as Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder. They're all bad, but there are gradations.

I'm not a cheater, or bitter. And if you are telling me you would rather be a bitter football fan than a 4 time NFL Champ, MVP QB widely considered the greatest of all time, who deflated the ball....well, I just don't believe you.

And there's the rub...why you really don't get this. Brady didn't deflate anything. Brady knowing and intentionally conspired to tamper with league-approved equipment. He didn't just "deflate footballs." He conspired with others to knowingly subvert NFL rules, regulations, and officials on and off the field.

@JasonLaCanfora: Yee noted his copious notes of Brady testimony. Wells: "He should publish the notes and stop acting like there is some secret in the notes"

@AlbertBreer: Wells, in closing, again strongly fights the notion he relied on circumstantial evidence, "It IS direct evidence."

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

LOL. It sure does. As I mentioned elsewhere, I know a lot of them. They're all reacting in the same way. It's Berlin 1945 in Pats Land right now -- General Steiner's army is definitely going to arrive at the front and drive back the Soviets!

Speaking of which, I know Bruno Ganz's Hitler is overplayed at this point, but if there was ever a moment to craft a good one, this is it.

DC Tom, on 12 May 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:snapback.png

So really, there's only one consideration as to what Goodell will or will not do: is perceived magnitude of the impact on broadcast agreements great enough that Goodell will cave like the spineless jellyfish he is? It doesn't even matter what the actual impact is (probably nothing), it only matters what Goodell perceives it to be (again, reference "hitting a woman" vs. "being caught on tape hitting a woman.")

Right. I was describing what I think Goodell's perceived magnitude will be. I think he''ll perceive NO impact.

I think any leniency he shows going forward on the appeal (I believe he was lenient as it is), will not be seen favorably by the overwhelming majority of fans nationally. Outside of NE* and the pocket of fanboys here and elsewhere, the Patriots* are on the wrong side of history here. Even Goodell must sense that, right?

I am praying for Brady's camp to move forward with a lawsuit. But I don't think they are really that stupid.

GO BILLS!!!

LOL. It sure does. As I mentioned elsewhere, I know a lot of them. They're all reacting in the same way. It's Berlin 1945 in Pats Land right now -- General Steiner's army is definitely going to arrive at the front and drive back the Soviets!

Speaking of which, I know Bruno Ganz's Hitler is overplayed at this point, but if there was ever a moment to craft a good one, this is it.

Ask and you shall receive!

And there's the rub...why you really don't get this. Brady didn't deflate anything. Brady knowing and intentionally conspired to tamper with league-approved equipment. He didn't just "deflate footballs." He conspired with others to knowingly subvert NFL rules, regulations, and officials on and off the field.

details....

@Rachel__Nichols: Wells: "The Patriots were all over me from Day 1" on the idea there was a "sting" by the NFL. Wells says "the facts show just the opposite."

@MikeGarafolo: Wells: "I believe the conclusions have been proven. I used the words 'more probable than not' because that is what's in the rules."

@JennyVrentas: Ted Wells: "It is wrong to criticize my independence just because you disagree with my findings."

(In response to Don Yee)

@JasonLaCanfora: Wells generally doesn't talk about his investigations and says "but for personal attacks" after this report he wouldn't have responded here

@JasonLaCanfora: Wells said the Patriots "would not even tell" McNally "about my request for a (second) interview."

@JasonLaCanfora: Wells says Brady answered all questions and cooperated fully except for giving documents based from Brady's cellphone. Says Yee could've...

@JasonLaCanfora: Kept the phone itself. They trusted Yee and Brady to provide proper info but never asked for the phone itself

@AlbertBreer: And he affirms Brady refusing to turn over his texts/emails was only example of Brady not cooperating.

@RapSheet: Ted Wells said he told Tom Brady that he wouldnt even hold his phone. Would just take printouts. Brady would not provide the information

Good for Wells for clearing some of this up.

Seems the NFL took the right action: they suspended Brady for what could be proven: his dishonesty and his refusal to comply with the request for information over which he had discretion of what was disclosed.