Rd 5 pick 155 RB Karlos Williams Florida State

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we got ourselves a wife beating dope dealer and a guy that helped Winston rape a girl... May as well get the murder suspect...

Nice to tell us your rap sheet but the moderators will not kick you off until you are convicted since public opinion trials are so lame; make sure you are honest and report if they charge you and convict you.

You know what I like about this sort of pick? We have a lot of talent in a lot of places, with not many glaring holes other than QB. This is a luxury pick, not a need pick. We got some good backs fighting it out in camp, and we're gonna end up with an awesome backfield once the season starts

He's a monster!

http://youtu.be/7F_AP6G4jlE

Wow, that clip has me excited for this kid. He's big, fast, makes good cuts, and churns out tough yards. He's a freaking beast!

The future. I've heard about that since I was 2. I'm ready for the future to happen.

huh... Ok. I just meant he's a 5th rd pick who will be here ready to go when we lose 2 guys next year and need a RB. It's what the draft is for. Not many 5th rounders out there going to start this season. If they do their roster may suck. That said we filled a starting spot potentially in the 6th which is amazing value.

Rob Quinn's breakdown of Karlos Williams:http://billsmafia.com/2015/05/02/2015-nfl-draft-breaking-down-buffalo-bills-rb-karlos-williams/

I hadn't seen this posted yet. Honestly, I'm really impressed. I love me some Freddy, but I don't see him getting signed back after this year, and unless Brown has one hell of a camp,I think Rex is inclined to cut him (sadly IMHO).

He's obviously raw, considering that he's had only two years as RB, but for a power back, he has some incredible speed and one-cut ability.

I understand that he played 2 years of safety for FSU, but, IMO people are putting too much stock in his "rawness" as a RB. Those 2 years as safety were the only 2 years since he began playing the game that he wasn't playing RB. He will learn a bit from the coaches about how they want him to run, but, he is what he is. There's a reason that RBs are able to contribute their rookie season...it is the most instinctual position on the field.

So we got ourselves a wife beating dope dealer and a guy that helped Winston rape a girl... May as well get the murder suspect...

Nice to tell us your rap sheet but the moderators will not kick you off until you are convicted since public opinion trials are so lame; make sure you are honest and report if they charge you and convict you.

Doubt anyone would be glossing over this kid's rap sheet if he had gotten drafted by the Patriots. I sure won't be rooting for this POS. And I'm hoping this kind of player addition isn't a trend. I don't need a team full of choir boys, but this is pretty effed up. I don't want the Bills turning into the Bengals or Cowboys either.

Doubt anyone would be glossing over this kid's rap sheet if he had gotten drafted by the Patriots. I sure won't be rooting for this POS. And I'm hoping this kind of player addition isn't a trend. I don't need a team full of choir boys, but this is pretty effed up. I don't want the Bills turning into the Bengals or Cowboys either.

I agree with this. I do not like the team adding increasing numbers of players with character issues--severe ones.

You can dismiss or mock this concern, but these are some bad actors.

If I'm understanding, he was investigated for both, but not charged? That says the domestic thing could be as simple as a loud yelling match in an apartment with thin walls, and just having ****ty friends. I have to assume the Bills talked to him, and told him that **** wouldn't stand here, and told him he has one chance.

If I'm understanding, he was investigated for both, but not charged? That says the domestic thing could be as simple as a loud yelling match in an apartment with thin walls, and just having ****ty friends. I have to assume the Bills talked to him, and told him that **** wouldn't stand here, and told him he has one chance.

His GF decided to not come in for questioning therefore no charges were brought. She posted pictures of bruises on FB, then took them down. It definitely wasn't just a shouting match.

Shhhhh... Don't let facts get in the way of speculation, obviously if he's accused of something he's guilty. That's the American way man- guilty until proven otherwise. Wait...

Shhhhh... Don't let facts get in the way of speculation, obviously if he's accused of something he's guilty. That's the American way man- guilty until proven otherwise. Wait...

What facts? Read what is known about the case, no one is accusing him of being guilty but what actually happened speaks volumes about his character.

http://deadspin.com/fsus-karlos-williams-not-charged-in-domestic-battery-in-1658022701

http://deadspin.com/fsus-karlos-williams-not-charged-in-domestic-battery-in-1658022701

For those curious to read up. I'm not tossing him in jail by saying it sounds like something bad happened that night.

I agree with this. I do not like the team adding increasing numbers of players with character issues--severe ones.

You can dismiss or mock this concern, but these are some bad actors.

I will be concerned when one or more of those "bad actors" act out when a member of the Bills. Has the team been lucky in the past when our biggest concerns have been Marcel's off field activities, or does the team have the right program in place to help these pros manage their lives?

What facts? Read what is known about the case, no one is accusing him of being guilty but what actually happened speaks volumes about his character.

No it doesn't, kids make mistakes, I know I've made plenty, guess you've always been squeeky clean. Everyone wants to crucify him. The facts were that he was never convicted of anything. He at least deserves the chance to grow up before people start calling him names. Some are so skewed when it comes to this stuff, someone gets a DUI(which is disgusting because it puts so many lives at stake) and others will say "bad judgement, sometimes people make poor decisions" but when a teenager or very young adult gets accused of domestic violence he's an absolute scumbag. I'm not saying he's an angel, just that if the law gives him clearance then at least should get the benefit of the doubt and not be judged by people that have zero intimate knowledge.