Dante Fowler, Jeff Heuerman tear ACL in rookie camp

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He’s being evaluated. We’ll know more tonight," Bradley said. "I didn’t really see what happened – it happened off to my side." Offensive line coach Doug Marrone was questioned about the incident to which he replied "I didn't know he was even out there".

Hilarious Wiz !! :beer::P

A Saint would need to perform a miracle for this kid...............

ouch

It's obviously bad for Fowler and the Jags, but an ACL tear is simply not that major of injury anymore except for the time lost. It's not as bad as a cartilage injury anymore, and the recovery time is now often 8-9 months to full health if it's a clean tear. I expect he'll be fine.

It's obviously bad for Fowler and the Jags, but an ACL tear is simply not that major of injury anymore except for the time lost. It's not as bad as a cartilage injury anymore, and the recovery time is now often 8-9 months to full health if it's a clean tear. I expect he'll be fine.

Yeah in the grand scheme of things these type of injuries are no big deal anymore other than having a lengthy and painful rehab...

Feel terrible for Fowler...not so much for the Jags. Seriously, I hope they go 0-16 as I'd like to see everything Marrone has his hands in implode.

Fowler will have his surgery and be ready to go by the offseason, so hopefully it's but a blip in the beginning of his NFL career. Very glad to see that he will still get the contract he deserves at that draft slot.

"He’s being evaluated. We’ll know more tonight," Bradley said. "I didn’t really see what happened – it happened off to my side." Offensive line coach Doug Marrone was questioned about the incident to which he replied "I didn't know he was even out there".

Obviously...

Didn't he make the exact same statement about a D player early in the season? I can't recall the specifics, but that guy's stupidity is completely mind blowing. forgetting the fact that the Bills have a real coaching staff now, just losing DM probably earns us 2 additional wins this year.

Obviously...

Didn't he make the exact same statement about a D player early in the season? I can't recall the specifics, but that guy's stupidity is completely mind blowing. forgetting the fact that the Bills have a real coaching staff now, just losing DM probably earns us 2 additional wins this year.

That's not a real quote. It's joke. Edited by dave mcbride