Rookie Mini Camp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From YOLO: "Oooh Steward got Kiko's #"

I hope Steward is the next superstar - I want my Alonso jersey to be salvagable.

Sammy made my Fitz jersey salvageable. never looked better. Pulled the stitches and his name came right off.

Is it just me or does Lewis look like a bit of a "lumberer" out there

Not a lot of quick twitch to him

I agree, looks a bit heavy legged. He is supposed to be a pretty cunning route runner though.

I love this time of year. I'm wearing out F5 waiting for more vines!

@mikerodak: It's easy to see why UTEP's Wes Miller is getting a tryout with the Bills this weekend. He's a Jim Leonhard clone.

Sean Kugler (Lockport native, former Bills O-line coach) is UTEP's HC.

Maybe some good scouting vibes on the kid...

@ChrisBrownBills: Rex Ryan said they'll need to add another QB arm for Sat. & Sun. QB Austin Trainor threw a lot of passes and his arm was tiring. #Bills

@mikerodak: Rex says the Bills will be bringing in another QB. Joked that David Lee was "ready to kill" Austin Trainor today.

@JaySkurski: Rex Ryan jokes the #Bills had to practice inside the field house because "it's too nice out."

@ChrisBrownBills: Rex Ryan said they'll need to add another QB arm for Sat. & Sun. QB Austin Trainor threw a lot of passes and his arm was tiring. #Bills

@mikerodak: Rex says the Bills will be bringing in another QB. Joked that David Lee was "ready to kill" Austin Trainor today.

@JaySkurski: Rex Ryan jokes the #Bills had to practice inside the field house because "it's too nice out."

Wow another QB? More proof that EJ sucks and the staff has zero confidence in him.

I believe Byrd missed rookie camp because he was finishing up at school.

Very good

But...but, he's a CB! We're supposed to hate him because he's not OL!

I still do. Lol jk

Wow another QB? More proof that EJ sucks and the staff has zero confidence in him.

How do you gather that