Rookie Mini Camp

Funny you mention that. Yesterday i passed this car accident and this guy was badly injured, he looked like he wasn't going to make it and I was trying to help him and he grabbed me by the shirt and tried to whisper to me and said, "There's ten million dollars buried behind the--I can't believe Whaley traded up for EJ!" and then died. That sucked.

Well, that certainly calls for this:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a helluva interview. Not what I expected at all. Man, that kid can talk and talk fast. A mile a minute with gusts to a mile and a half.

Apparently, he has little to no need for oxygen.

The guy is slightly shorter than the NFL average for OG's, but he is thick as hell. Similar to how Kyle Williams was described coming out of college, miller is a "bowling ball of butcher knives."

That was, I believe, Tim Anderson.

...and Travis Henry:

Positives: Top competitor and a real tough warrior. Very determined runner and player with a never-say-die attitude. Short, squat, powerful, low-to-the-ground runner with big and powerful legs and thighs, very strong hips and a low center of power. Is about as tough to tackle as a fire hydrant or a bowling ball rolling down a hill with butcher knives sticking out of it. Has exceptional balance and gains a lot of yards after contact. Does not look that fast, but he breaks some really long runs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfldraft/2001/tracker/player?id=497