Prediction Time! What Will Tom Brady's Punishment Be?

361 members have voted

1. 1. What will Tom Brady's penalty be for 'Deflategate'?

• No penalty. The NFL will have a meeting with him, and declare the situation resolved.
    • Small to moderate fine. (Less than $500k)
    • Larger fine. ($500k and above)
    • 1-2 game suspension
    • 3 or more game suspension
    • Lifetime ban.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a walking contradiction. I want Brady* and the pats* to get punished for being the cheating cheaters that they are, but I also want to beat the *pats with Brady* under center -- and I think the Bills can. To have him miss that game will only mean the win "won't count" because Brady* wasn't active.

So I don't know what to root for.

The win will count in the standings & give us a leg up in the early season against our main competitors. With that being said, Roger does not have enough hair on his balls to suspend the golden boy to start the season. Not a chance that happens.

I dont want him suspended for our home game. I want to beat the Pats WITH Brady. I dont want to beat the Patriots-lite.

I want there to be no suspension, and everyone to be pissed. I want Mario, Dareus, and Hughes to all hit him at once, break his collar bone, and "suspend" him their own way for the rest of the season.

Let's settle this on the field.

I dont want him suspended for our home game. I want to beat the Pats WITH Brady. I dont want to beat the Patriots-lite.

I want there to be no suspension, and everyone to be pissed. I want Mario, Dareus, and Hughes to all hit him at once, break his collar bone, and "suspend" him their own way for the rest of the season.

Unfortunately there is a chance Dareus is suspended for that game.

I respectthat attitude so much. But come on man, we got 2 games against them and haven't been to the playoffs in 15 years! :) We need every advantage we can get. You don't get bonus points for Ws.

The Bills are a more talented football team than Pats* except for one position. But it won't matter anyways since the NFL will never suspend Brady.

Considering ESPN has this as a single line on their front page, I'm thinking a whole lot of nothing is gonna happen.

Unfortunately there is a chance Dareus is suspended for that game.

Dareus will be suspended for 4 games for off the field stuff that didn't really impact anything... Brady will be given a bonus for cheating on the field.

It's so ridiculous that it's almost guaranteed to happen.

A year long suspension for both coach and player.

I don't see this any less of an offense than what happened in New Orleans.

There's a history of people only being slapped with fines for cheating in a non violent way... whereas NO's players were actively out to injure other players, which is in line with suspensions for illegal hits/fights on the field.

The League will make the Patriots change their name... to the "CHEETAHS!"

(I think that's how you pronounce 'cheaters" with a Boston accent, isn't it?)