LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last years 19th pick, ironically the Dolphins OT Jujaun James, signed a 4 year, 8.4m fully guaranteed contract. Bills would be getting Collins for probably 3 years and $1m total. If Rex can pull this off, he would've re-couped a 1st pick and saved his boss over $7m.

Minus fuel & dinner costs of course.

Minus fuel & dinner costs of course.

rex had his tummy tucked though, so he couldnt have eaten too much

Collins on the other hand, 6'5 and 320...probably put quite a dent in the pocketbook feeding that body

I also think having Kim around helps a lot when meeting with a player's family. Showing a strong female presence/influence has to make an impression on the player's mother.

Absolutely!! I am confident that the players feel much more comfortable around the Pegula's than people like the Bensons. They are really normal people by billionaire standards.

this is bad.

I don't think that it is; I think the opposite. The whole dog and pony show would have been bad. A bunch of guys that he knows or used to play with isn't bad. Who knows if they even have the support of ownership? The Bills certainly do as Pegula's jet made the journey.

@RapSheet: Some #Dolphins & ex-#LSU teammates are trying to recruit LaEl Collins today. No Dolphins employees to be present. Players went on their own

Doubting this means too much. Who would be more important to you when making such a pivotal decision: some friends who quite likely won't be in Miami for very long or the coach of the Bills who will be around for at least the life of your new contract?

@RapSheet: Some #Dolphins & ex-#LSU teammates are trying to recruit LaEl Collins today. No Dolphins employees to be present. Players went on their own

Friends are friends and business is business. Can't believe the Dolphins wouldn't send at least a coach. I like our approach far better.

I don't think that it is; I think the opposite. The whole dog and pony show would have been bad. A bunch of guys that he knows or used to play with isn't bad. Who knows if they even have the support of ownership? The Bills certainly do as Pegula's jet made the journey.

CEQq_PI2_W0_AMUw_PL.jpg

Looks like they aren't flying commercial. Unfortunately.