predict starting offensive line

Pete

I am going with Glenn-Richie-Wood-Miller-Sentral

Any chance Kujo can win starting job? Can Williams stay healthy and be decent? Did Cyril work hard this season? Does Urbik revert back when he was a decent guard?

Glenn-Williams-Wood-Incognito-Henderson

Rex seems to really like Urbik, and in particular as a three-position backup, so I think a lot of guys would have to fail before he'd want to "use him up" as a starter. I think Kouandjio is going to do very well once they get down to business which could make the starting decision more difficult. Miller will have to have a monster camp to move into a starter role this year.

If healthy I think Williams makes the team and he probably would start over any of the other guards if healthy. He might be the only guard that could play tackle in a pinch. BUT he may not get the chance. I suspect he will be cut or given an injury settlement to free up cap space for a Dareus extension. Insert inflammatory statement next - They will also cut Fred and use that money to extend Dareus.

The RT battle should be fun to see. Wouldn't doubt if there was a rotation between Henderson and Kouandjio that lasts several games into the regular season.

Glenn is going to have a fantastic year in a contract year.

I am worried about Wood. He was just bad last year. You can come up with excuses about the guard play next to him but he was beaten one on one plenty of times. I would rather have drafted a center instead of another RB or slow TE. Hope he has a bounce back year because I don't see anyone on the roster that can play center even at an average level.

Glenn Miller Wood Incognito Collins

Henderson is the swing tackle, Urbik the interior lineman. Kouandijo and Richardson also stick. A guy can dream

Edited by JM57

That would be the best combination if they can get Collins signed.

Indeed...then, after a year of seasoning, Miller replaces Incognito (FA) next season.

The only way it can get better is if, by some pseudo-miracle, Kouandjio manages to improve enough to unseat Henderson at RT.

If the Bills can woo LT L. Collins that would really be huge. Count him as part of this draft and that's a pretty damn good draft.

Kiper doesn't like our draft because we didn't draft B. Petty in R2. He wasn't selected until R4....and Grayson and Mannion were both selected ahead of him. Give me a break!!

If Collins is signed I predict the following starting O-line:

LT Collins, Incognito, Wood, Glenn, Henderson.

I don't think Miller will be ready to start right away. Having young guns like Miller, Kouandjio, and Richardson as backups bodes well for the future.

OG C. Williams could surprise and start at LG as well. People forget that he only played three games before he got hurt. I think the jury is still out on him.

OG/OC Urbik is not a starter in my mind, but could be a valuable backup because he can play OC. That may be the only reason why he makes the final roster.

Have to see if Henderson challenges Glenn at LT. Also have to see how Kouiandijo develops this offseason. Maybe cut C.Williams in camp.

LT-S.Henderson/C.Glenn

LG-C.Glenn/Incognito/C.Williams

C-E.Wood/J.Miller

RG-Incognito/J.Miller/Richardson

RT-Kouiandijo

Then in 16, maybe Glenn moves on and the bookends become Henderson and Kouiandijo. Maybe Miller can challenge Wood at center in the future too.

Glenn - Miller - Wood - Incognito - Collins

Hokie:

I'm liking where your head is at. Now to deal with the Glenn contract if they moved him to right, if Collins can handle left he has motivation to come to Buffalo as an LT.

Just sayin. Keep Urbik as one of the back ups and let the rest duke it out. You never know if Henderson has a quick enough first step to handle Guard but that is also an options.

Keep your fingers crossed on Collins as it is like we took a 1st round on a Left Tackle.

LT LG C RG RT

#77 - Cordy Glenn #64 - Richie Incognito #70 - Eric Wood #60 - Craig Urbik** #71 - Cyrus Kouandjio

#66 - Henderson #68 - Richardson #?? - Kupper* #?? - John Miller** #66 - Henderson

*This is under the presumption that we cut ties with Chris Williams.

**If Chris Williams is retained, John Miller moves to starting RG and Urbik becomes our backup C/G.

Edited by Richard