Deflate-gate investigation complete

!@#$ did we dodge a bullet or what

@realDonaldTrump: Tom Brady would have won if he was throwing a soccer ball. He is my friend and a total winner! @Patriots

He's Brady's friend because Tom let's the Donald use the missing air to inflate his hair.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, given the shoddy evidence provided, I wouldn't be confident answering that question either way.

I do believe the league will punish .... probably Brady, maybe the Pats, depending on how they feel about the possibility of dragging this on.

If they punish the Pats there is nothing the Pats can do about it. If they punish Brady, I would expect an appeal, at least.

That's fair, I phrased my question incorrectly. Do you believe that the evidence shows that it is more likely than not that a member of the Patriots organization violated the league rules?

Deadspin is reporting that Bill Simmons was canned got canned from ESPN today because of a interview on The Dan Patrick Show yesterday when he basically said Godell had all this time with that report in his hands to make a decision on Bradys punishment but didn't have the balls to before he got public reaction to figure it out. So the NFL called in a "hit" on him from their friends at ESPN. http://deadspin.com/why-espn-fired-bill-simmons-1703103609

...The first "victim" of deflategate!

That's fair, I phrased my question incorrectly. Do you believe that the evidence shows that it is more likely than not that a member of the Patriots organization violated the league rules?

Well, the report is pretty conclusive on this point. They feel as though it is more probable than not that Brady was aware of inappropriate wrongdoing. So, based solely upon it, I would say yes.

Deadspin is reporting that Bill Simmons was canned got canned from ESPN today because of a interview on The Dan Patrick Show yesterday when he basically said Godell had all this time with that report in his hands to make a decision on Bradys punishment but didn't have the balls to before he got public reaction to figure it out. So the NFL called in a "hit" on him from their friends at ESPN. http://deadspin.com/why-espn-fired-bill-simmons-1703103609

...The first "victim" of deflategate!

If this is true then we should be stirring up as much outrage around the country as we possibly can.

If this is true then we should be stirring up as much outrage around the country as we possibly can.

for the sake of the nfl i hope that they arent watching whats trending while deciding. though i suspect they are and have been for quite some time.

Roger is late to the meeting AGAIN!!!

where's the quick action

suspended indefinitely until further notice

Ex-Patriot Damien Woody: I believe Tom Brady cheated

Former Patriots center Damien Woody, who snapped the ball to Tom Brady thousands of times and won two Super Bowl rings with him, believes that Brady

have fun with a fill in the blank

As PFT noted back in March, the Panthers and Vikings were caught (literally) red-handed in late November, with ball boys using sideline, jet-engine, gates-of-hell heaters. So what happened to the Panthers and Vikings? They and the rest of the league received a reminder that this kind of thing is frowned upon. when the NFL became aware of what the Panthers and Vikings were doing, the NFL said, “Stop it.” The NFL didn’t do that with respect to the Patriots, opting to set a trap in lieu of alerting them to the concern and warning them to knock it off as the AFC title game approached.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/07/ball-tampering-involving-panthers-vikings-produced-a-far-different-reaction/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

a botched sting operation

As PFT noted back in March, the Panthers and Vikings were caught (literally) red-handed in late November, with ball boys using sideline, jet-engine, gates-of-hell heaters. So what happened to the Panthers and Vikings? They and the rest of the league received a reminder that this kind of thing is frowned upon. when the NFL became aware of what the Panthers and Vikings were doing, the NFL said, Stop it. The NFL didnt do that with respect to the Patriots, opting to set a trap in lieu of alerting them to the concern and warning them to knock it off as the AFC title game approached.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/07/ball-tampering-involving-panthers-vikings-produced-a-far-different-reaction/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

a botched sting operation

Did the Panthers and Vikings say they weren't doing anything wrong?

Did the Panthers and Vikings say they weren't doing anything wrong?

they didn't have two idiot equip managers who were sabotaging their team by putting them in a freezer ( in NE case, by over inflating them)