More bad uniforms

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or do they almost always announce new/alternate jerseys before a team has what they're almost sure are going to be a down/rebuilding year?

Well they sure as hell can't promote that new HC.

49ers could turn into a dumpster fire pretty quickly, and now they have the uniforms to match.

I like them. But traditionally, I wish the older franchises that have great uniforms would just run what they brung. Oak should never change, Chicago, GB, Dallas, Cleveland, Pitt, Chefs, Skins, should leave it, and all have basically. I would put SF in this category as well. They white pants and redder tops of the 90s were pretty cool on that SB team, though.

Off topic...building a stadium in San Jose was the most disturbing team move since the Browns left Cleveland. They basically relocated. San Jose is a city of 1 million people!, and it's an hours drive from San Fransciso in your dreams with no traffic. There's always traffic. I still cannot believe they did this. It's like the LA Chargers building a staduim in downtown San Diego and still calling the team, the Los Angeles Chargers. Pooey.

• 2 weeks later...