More bad uniforms

Nike will not rest until every team on earth has an all black uniform. Even the USA 2015 women's world cup team has an all black uniform. Resistance is futile.

Much to the delight of all the 18 year-olds who think black is 'cool' and 'intimidating'.

There's only one team that should be in all black and they are in New Zealand.

I know some people didn't like them but when the Bills put on their all blue uni's last season, I loved them.

I was a big fan of them too. I didn't like the exact color of blue they used, but they were pretty nice.

I also like the idea of changing up uniforms all the time just to keep things fresh, as long as a primary traditional uniform is retained most of the time.

I was a big fan of them too. I didn't like the exact color of blue they used, but they were pretty nice.

I also like the idea of changing up uniforms all the time just to keep things fresh, as long as a primary traditional uniform is retained most of the time.

They wore their standard blue jerseys and blue pants.

Odd way of saying it. Basically, you don't like the Bills' uniforms, because that shade of blue is their primary color.

Right, because the hue of blue used in our current uniforms makes up 100% of the design of the uniforms as a whole.

I see you have no background, whatsoever, in anything related to aesthetics.

That's cool!

They wore their standard blue jerseys and blue pants.

Right. I don't like that shade/hue of blue.

Odd way of saying it. Basically, you don't like the Bills' uniforms, because that shade of blue is their primary color.

Right, because the hue of blue used in our current uniforms makes up 100% of the design of the uniforms as a whole.

I see you have no background, whatsoever, in anything related to aesthetics.

That's cool!

Are you girls arguing over fabric again?