Serious About Drafting Bryce Petty?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but more likely they are going to look everywhere for a QB. It's kind of like the Price is Right with Plinko. You try to get as many chips as you can in hopes that 1 lands in the $5k slot instead of the zero.

Okay, you win the Internet for today with the Plinko reference

:worthy:

Due diligence. I don't want to count any young QB unless they are a complete idiot, but there are a lot of red flags with Petty. I think it would be a wasted pick.

His age coupled with his injury history alone makes it a gamble the Bills shouldn't bother with. Add the offensive system he played in and I just can't see him as a desirable pick.

Due diligence. I don't want to count any young QB unless they are a complete idiot, but there are a lot of red flags with Petty. I think it would be a wasted pick.

due diligence 2 days before the draft? I guess... I'm now convinced they are taking him. What number will he wear?

😁

His age coupled with his injury history alone makes it a gamble the Bills shouldn't bother with. Add the offensive system he played in and I just can't see him as a desirable pick.

hes good at the play action pass. Maybe Rex roman are all about running a spread

due diligence 2 days before the draft? I guess... I'm now convinced they are taking him. What number will he wear?

hes good at the play action pass. Maybe Rex roman are all about running a spread

Anyone being taken outside of the top two is going to be a project. I just don't see drafting a 24 year old QB with a history of injuries and concussions is the way to go when thinking about a developmental player. If they want to take a project (and dump Tuel and EJ if he doesn't win the job this year) I would be happier with Garrett Grayson. He's not likely to amount to much (like most QB's later in the draft), but at least you know you're getting a guy who has experience in a pro system.