Voluntary veteran mini-camp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who won today's QB battle?

No word on who "won" but here's a quote from Rex:

“I sat back and watched the quarterbacks primarily in individual and have been impressed. When you see EJ, I don’t remember if I’ve ever seen him throw the ball this well, he’s really firing it.”

“I sat back and watched the quarterbacks primarily in individual and have been impressed. When you see EJ, I don’t remember if I’ve ever seen him throw the ball this well, he’s really firing it.”

Thats because Marrone isnt in his damn head......

Still rootin for you EJ!

Why does TT look like lil Mike Vick. Thought he was bigger.

He does look really small next to the other three. That's a little off putting.

He needed more strength for his upcoming career as a grocery shelf restocker. Hey, it worked for Kurt Warner. :thumbsup:

:lol: You've sold me. Next step, Bagger of the Month. After that, Super Bowl MVP. I might have to reconsider my stance on buying jerseys.

Looking at 6'5" guys next to a 6'0" guy will do that haha.

521263e023fe6.preview-620.jpg

Touche. I'm a Tyrod Taylor fan. I had hoped that the Bills would him take after he slipped past the 4th round back in 2011. It was disappointing that we didn't. Either way, I really hope EJ or him beat out Cassel.

the EJ dissenters won't like that statement!!

I watched the 1st 2 press conferences in their entirety and this really isn't anything different than what he said about the other guys. He lights up when he talks about Tyrod Taylor.

Definitely seems like he has a personal favorite. As long as whomever puts points on the board, and doesn't turn it over, I'm all in. Just hope it's a young guy!