Espn NFL Nation reporters predict 5-11 season for Bills

Anybody remember last year when we beat the Green Bay Packers? Was that a fluke? We ruled over that Rodgers guy. And we have added a bunch of talent. 5-11? I just tweeted Rodak and asked him to find another team to torture. Quit. Quit now. What a rube.

Rodak has us predicted at 9-7, this 5-11 mark has nothing to do with his choices

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 to 11 is the window that is possible IMO but closer to 10-11 than 7-8.

These are my thoughts too, except the defensive pessimist in me makes me think 7-9, 8-8 are perhaps more likely. Tough schedule, but it's impossible to know who will suck and who will dominate between now and the season...

Please somebody tell what is more insulting:

The complete disrespect for one of the top four defenses in the League (now, with a revamped offense on the other side) or the indication that apparently the ONLY determining factor of whether the Bills beat you appears to be the weather, and not the talent?

Were the Dolphins lucky to get us in that most horrible of weather conditions month in Orchard Park last year known as September?

too funny... Ex-Cowboy Bobby Carpenter does a radio show here in Cbus. He's really good friends with Romo. His co-host asked him what the first thing is that players look for when they get the schedule. He said to look at when they play certain teams, like if Buffalo is on the schedule they want to immediately know when that will be. He said that Romo specifically was pissed when he learned they are going there in December. Edited by YoloinOhio

I would like to know what is so tough about this schedule......seriously

It's not a tough schedule. Going by top QBs they'll be facing...they'll be facing Luck, E. Manning and Romo all at home. That's a huge break. Then there's the two tough games against Brady. That's it, the rest of the games are against average QBs.

EJ Manuel must be licking his chops with this schedule because he knows it's got 10 wins built into it if he throws for at least 20 TD passes along with about 4 rushing TDs. He doesn't need to be the star QB, just be the driver of the muscle car on offense. I suspect the offense will be seeing a lot of short fields this year.

KC and Houston are both games that you could say we should have won.....had we just made a couple more offensive plays in those games they are wins.....

What I am saying is just as correct as you talking about how if a player DIDNT make a play we DONT win

See what I did there?

We need to make a couple more plays here and there and we are in the playoffs.......we made enough plays that we would have been picking 19th this year........

And this team brought in proven talent at both the player AND the coaching postions

So what is not to get excited about?

I AM excited, Brother. Just not sure if it's nervous apprehension.. This is all new -with Peg$, Rex & a seeming Win Now approach. We've had happy off-seasons before ( it's OUR season) but we were not as strong as we appeared last year -for various reasons. That's all I'm saying. Hopeful, but an 0-2 start in the Conference will make for an uphill battle. All those NFC games at the end won't mean much if we have a losing Conference record ala last year.

Playing the Colts is a nice prove it game. we get the Home field fans who will be rabid to say the least.

I expect a win. and once it gets rolling. It also may take awhile to teams to figure out our NEW offense with the Roman coaching and these impact players we just scored.

Sky is the limit right now.

I really cant see any losses yet.

But if we come out struggling against Colts or Pats, i will begin to be

concerned

Honestly, can't we start a campaign to get Rodak fired?

Love your new avatar !!

Playing the Colts is a nice prove it game. we get the Home field fans who will be rabid to say the least.

I expect a win. and once it gets rolling. It also may take awhile to teams to figure out our NEW offense with the Roman coaching and these impact players we just scored.

Sky is the limit right now.

I really cant see any losses yet.

But if we come out struggling against Colts or Pats, i will begin to be

concerned

Love your new avatar !!

Haha, the Dayman thanks you

The simple reality is that the Buffalo Bills will get ZERO respect from around the NFL until we prove we deserve it.

We will have to actually over-achieve to get the same amount of respect a different organization would get with less achievement.

That's just how it is.

Heath Evans just predicted a 12-4 record for the Bills on NFL Total Access. He predicts they start out 9-0. BTW, he predicted all 16 Cardinal games correctly last year when he did this right after the 2014 schedule came out. When's the last time a national guy went out on a limb like that for the Bills? LOL

One thing I disagree with is he has Cassel as the starting QB. I think it will be Manuel.

Edited by 1billsfan

Heath Evans just predicted a 12-4 record for the Bills on NFL Total Access. He predicts they start out 9-0. BTW, he predicted all 16 Cardinal games correctly last year when he did this right after the 2014 schedule came out. When's the last time a national guy went out on a limb like that for the Bills? LOL

One thing I disagree with is he has Cassel as the starting QB. I think it will be Manuel.

I think its Manuel too.

Does that mean we we go 19-0?

Haha, the Dayman thanks you

:thumbsup:

that's cool. I want EJ to win the job. I do think hes capable of it. I have a feeling it will be Cassel, but rooting for EJ. If Cassel wins the job, I will be fine with it though. Just rather have the young guy develop. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think its Manuel too.

Does that mean we we go 19-0?

:thumbsup:

I think they will be at least 10-6. They really need that opening game win vs the Colts to kick off the season with a great feeling.

that's cool. I want EJ to win the job. I do think hes capable of it. I have a feeling it will be Cassel, but rooting for EJ. If Cassel wins the job, I will be fine with it though. Just rather have the young guy develop.

I'll be fine if it's Cassel too because I think Manuel might need extra time to feel comfortable with a new offense system. There's no need to rush Manuel on the field before he's ready. He needs to nail the landing next time he gets his chance.