2015 Bills schedule is out

The schedule looks good to me! I love that we play NE week 2 at home. Then we have from a Thursday night game until Monday night, 11 days later to prepare to play the Pats in Foxboro.

The Pats* open on Thursday night, then play The Bills 10 days later.

Good work keeping the Pats* well rested and prepared for The Bills, NFL Schedule Maker-!@#$ers.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah,someone said he went 9-7. Same as last year if I recall correctly.

It's a horrible analysis.

For example, Buffalo has played the Chiefs for 7 straight seasons now, the Chiefs offense has scored 20 or more points 1 time, back in 2008. Road-hack has the Chiefs winning 20-17. This same defensive core, shut out the Chiefs from scoring a TD for 7 straight qtrs.

Nah,someone said he went 9-7. Same as last year if I recall correctly.

No, the Bills will go 0-16. We are forfeiting every game because we don't have a franchise QB. The team will be too ashamed to come out of the locker room.

Good work keeping the Pats* well rested and prepared for The Bills, NFL Schedule Maker-!@#$ers.

And we get 11 days rest when we play them again. Edited by PromoTheRobot

The back to back to back NFC East games at the end of the year look like the schedulers just forgot to spread them out, then just stuck em all together.

I am happy to have more than one prime time game, but back to back, against AFCE opponents? I guess beggers cant be choosers.

I dont mind the tough opening 2-3 games. Bills usually start strong and the patsies usually dont. The colts are just flat out good, so the figurative isht will hit the fan right off the bat.

Do you think there is no film on Ryan and Roman? Do you think Belichick won't be able to prepare for the Bills properly? Teams rarely fool anyone when they play each other...better team usually wins

i agree with the second part but not the first. Film on Rex with the Jets isn't the same. Film on roman with the Niners (actually Harbaugh) isn't the same either. Different personnel makes a big difference. The personnel will greatly predicate what they do. That said, they could know exactly what the Bills will do but they still need to stop it. So teams can only fool each other so much, I agree. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think one thing has been made clear; it's unlikely the Bills are going to get a home prime time game until they're showing off a new stadium in downtown Buffalo.

Another reason for no prime time games is the Bills feel a sizable chunk of fans travel hours to RWS.

They'll have 4 preseason games, and 1 regular season game to review.... there will be plenty of film on the Bills.

they won't show anything in preseason. Not saying Belichik will need it. But preseason is purposely vanilla on offense and defense.

That said sometimes teams will show certain things on offense in PS to make the opponents prepare. But never use it.

i agree with the second part but not the first. Film on Rex with the Jets isn't the same. Film on roman with the Niners (actually Harbaugh) isn't the same either. Different personnel makes a big difference. The personnel will greatly predicate what they do. That said, they could know exactly what the Bills will do but they still need to stop it. So teams can only fool each other so much, I agree.

That's fair......fact is these coaches know each other and know how to prepare...no advantage either way

The back to back to back NFC East games at the end of the year look like the schedulers just forgot to spread them out, then just stuck em all together.

I am happy to have more than one prime time game, but back to back, against AFCE opponents? I guess beggers cant be choosers.

I dont mind the tough opening 2-3 games. Bills usually start strong and the patsies usually dont. The colts are just flat out good, so the figurative isht will hit the fan right off the bat.

the Bills are always an afterthought when it comes to making the schedules it seems. it seems like the big market teams always have a more favorable schedule. there needs to be a more scientific way of doing this like what the UB students proposed.

Call me crazy, but I don't think "extra rest" means diddly-poo in September and October. If teams aren't "well-rested" in W2 there's a problem.

Call me crazy, but I don't think "extra rest" means diddly-poo in September and October. If teams aren't "well-rested" in W2 there's a problem.

And it's not like having more time will help them pour over game film. They'll have all of 1 game to look at.

We start with the two best teams in the conference (ie, very possibly 0-2). Nice way to take the edge off an up and coming team.

Absolutely detest this schedule.

Agreed. I'm pretty certain the NFL hates the Bills. 0-2 is almost a guarantee. Sure hope Whaley gets on the phone with New Orleans or San Diego. If we had Rivers or Brees, I'd give us a better chance.

Edited by mattsox

i don't really get this comment. Teams often win in the playoffs against teams they lost to in the reg season.

I agree with that, I think my point was more towards the people who think the Patriots and Colts equal 2 losses right off the bat. If that is true, then we must think we have no chance in the playoffs as well.

On the other hand I think both of those teams are beatable whether they have film on us or not.

Agreed. I'm pretty certain the NFL hates the Bills. 0-2 is almost a guarantee. Sure hope Whaley gets on the phone with New Orleans or San Diego. If we had Rivers or Brees, I'd give us a better chance.

well if they don't survive that, they get a bit of a break after that

Sept. 27 @ Miami 4:25

Oct. 4 NY Giants 1:00

Oct. 11 @ Tennessee 1:00

Oct. 18 Cincinnati 1:00

Oct. 25 vs. Jacksonville* 9:30am

Nov. 8 Miami 1:00

Nov. 12 @ NY Jets 8:25

7-2 anyone?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever