I had a dream...

That the bills were in the super bowl playing against a Drew Brees led saints team. Kyle applied pressure. Bills were in all whites. Don't know the turnout cause my alarm clock woke me up, but it's gotta be a good omen that on the same day Christ was resurrected, I had a dream the bills were resurrected and in the super bowl.

Hopefully this pans out

That the bills were in the super bowl playing against a Drew Brees led saints team. Kyle applied pressure. Bills were in all whites. Don't know the turnout cause my alarm clock woke me up, but it's gotta be a good omen that on the same day Christ was resurrected, I had a dream the bills were resurrected and in the super bowl.

Hopefully this pans out

Hopefully this pans out

It was believable up until the part about saints being opponent

It was believable up until the part about saints being opponent

Ha, that's what I thought too.

I had a similar dream after they resigned Hughes. I bet the over number of wins which I won bc Bills went 13-3 and then played Dallas in Super Bowl 50 which they of course won

Exciting. Folklore fantasy mixed with a prophetic dream is an appropriate fable, especially on a day like today. Lets hope there is some truth involved.

Go Bills!!

Imo

Edited by Leroi

I wish I had good dreams like this. 4 dreams I have had in the last two weeks... My dad rerocked his driveway. I cut some timber down and fixed some fences. I built a tree fort. And an ex came over for a good time.

But, I guess the Saints deserve some good dreams, too.

Last night I had a dream that I had a body buried in my side yard. The city came by and started digging around in my yard to run a new water line to my house. I was worried about being caught.

What do you make of that?

Championship!!!

Was it shower boy?

Hopefully this pans out

That rules out this year. AFC Team will be wearing home jerseys in SB 50.

Hope I'm not being a buzzkill, but being a bit of a uniform geek, I had to clarify. :bag:

Edited by Alabama

I didn't say it had to be this year. But it would have to be in the next couple of years if Kyle Williams and drew brees are still playing.

FTR, Dareus was still in a bills uniform

Marcell still being Bill only makes me root for your prophecy to come true even more!

-Sidenote: I got a chance to chat with Kyle Williams a few weeks ago at a Senior Bowl Hall of Fame event, and he couldn't have been a better ambassador for the Bills. I hope our SB win ends with him as MVP.

Edited by Alabama

Marcell still being Bill only makes me root for your prophecy to come true even more!

-Sidenote: I got a chance to chat with Kyle Williams a few weeks ago at a Senior Bowl Hall of Fame event, and he couldn't have been a better ambassador for the Bills. I hope our SB win ends with him as MVP.

That's cool. :beer:

1. The Song Remains the Same
    Song by Led Zeppelin
  2. I had a dream. Crazy dream.

Anything I wanted to know, any place I needed to go

Hear my song. People won't you listen now? Sing along.

You don't know what you're missing now.

Any little song that you know

Everything that's small has to grow.

And it has to grow!

California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain

Honolulu Starbright - the song remains the same.

Sing out Hare Hare, dance the Hoochie Koo.

City lights are oh so bright, as we go sliding... sliding... sliding through.

jimmy_3.gif