Rolling Stones at the Ralph concert thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hearing from someone that went to show about the timing;

I was told the show was listed as starting at 8PM, with the opener playing fr about 45-55 minutes, a switchover, and the Stones went on at 9:45 PM and played until after midnight.

Can those of you who attended the various other shows confirm this was roughly the same? I ask because I'm chartering a bus to shuffle people to and from the stadium.

So hearing from someone that went to show about the timing;

I was told the show was listed as starting at 8PM, with the opener playing fr about 45-55 minutes, a switchover, and the Stones went on at 9:45 PM and played until after midnight.

Can those of you who attended the various other shows confirm this was roughly the same? I ask because I'm chartering a bus to shuffle people to and from the stadium.

the shows we have been too are more like 9:15-9:30. sets averaging 2 hours 15 min.

the shows we have been too are more like 9:15-9:30. sets averaging 2 hours 15 min.

Thanks.

That would work out well. We leave my house at 8:00 (I'm literally 2.5 miles from the Stadium - much less as the crow flies) and we'll be in our seats just in time.

Thanks.

That would work out well. We leave my house at 8:00 (I'm literally 2.5 miles from the Stadium - much less as the crow flies) and we'll be in our seats just in time.

St Paul and the broken bones is opening in buff, and are fantastic (atleast in the smaller venues, not positive in an arena setting). youd be a fool to not give them a shot.

• 4 weeks later...

So who will be there and where will you be tailgating?

We have a limo bus for about 20 of us leaving from Gordys on Harlem at 4. Guessing we have to park in bus lot. Loving that I dont have to drive! Going to be a long day for this old man, but I know it's going to be a fun, memorable day. So glad too that the weather is looking fantastic.

Edited by dhg