Kiko or Woods?

Kiko or Woods?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. In lieu of the report that the Bills could have traded Kiko or Woods for Shady, which would you have rather traded?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they knew they were going to end up getting Percy, they would've dealt Woods. But they didn't know.

Knowing that the Eagles were interested in Woods and/or picks, though, they could solve the OL issue real quick by offering Woods for Mathis.

I honestly believe Woods is currently a better receiver than Watkins. I'm not at all happy with the Percy Harvin signing as it will take Woods off the field. In a ball control offense, Woods is the kind of tough nose guy you want out there. Am I the only one who thinks Sammy gos down too easily after first contact? I would have hated losing Woods for McCoy. When I heard about Kiko I didn't even blink. We smoked the Eagles on this deal. SMOKED 'em!!!

No way they trade a 2nd year up and coming WR for a 33 year old guard. Many around the league look at Woods as the most polished receiver coming out of USC and he hasn't done anything to dispell that. His skillset has no where to go but up. This is really interesting though. Seems Bills really thought Kiko was damaged goods. Granted seems he faded as his rookie year progressed, but he is still viewed as a stud. On paper with Harvin I would have kept Kiko and traded Woods, but honestly its a toss up.

Edited by dezertbill

Woods is a polished route runner and has great hands. He has a serious mean streak that needs to be controlled, but seems to fuel him to ball hard out there too. I really like him on our team and think he will come up big for us,even with Harvin in the fold now. Plus, with coverage needed to key in on the bigger names out there, he will get seriously open out there.

Kiko wasn't here last year and we were fine, nay, better. And he definitely hit a rookie wall, whether or not we wanted to admit it.

I honestly believe Woods is currently a better receiver than Watkins. I'm not at all happy with the Percy Harvin signing as it will take Woods off the field. In a ball control offense, Woods is the kind of tough nose guy you want out there. Am I the only one who thinks Sammy gos down too easily after first contact? I would have hated losing Woods for McCoy. When I heard about Kiko I didn't even blink. We smoked the Eagles on this deal. SMOKED 'em!!!

1) sammy has a tough guy rep but was playing with broken ribs. He probably shouldn't have been on the field for a bit so I'll take him not taking on defenders sometimes last year.

2) woods likely sees no reduction in snap count, honestly

3) I like woods but sammy is a better wr.

I don't think Percy will take away Woods' snaps. Roman is extremely creative and will use all of these weapons in a variety of ways.

To the point about Sammy going down early, I think early in the season his rib injury did indeed force him to go down right away. Don't think it was an issue later on.

Woods punched a safety from Miami his rookie year and got ejected. Not good. But I respect him for it all the same. Lol.

Yes, this is what I was talking about in regards to his mean streak needing to be controlled. I don't recall him having these sorts of issues last year, but I do think opening camp as #3 on the depth chart got him mad in a good way.

I loved Kiko coming out of college, and even on draft night when we took him. He didn't disappoint. However, two serious knee injuries to two different knees for a LB that strength is agility, speed and range is no joke...so it has to be Kiko. And with our talent at LB, Kiko was expendable, so it was a perfect scenario to help balance this team. Kiko may end up being a great player for the Eagles, but the risk was there. To get talent, you must trade talent. And we shed a player a position of depth for an Elite player on the offense which was our achilles heal last year.

This was a good trade for us, and Kiko was the correct player to trade. Robert Woods reminds me a lot of Jimmy Smith who was a pretty damn good football player for a long time and I hope he remains a Bill for a long time.

Tough choice but I went with Woods. I think it's easier to find a comparable receiver than a LB. Love Woods toughness and fire though. One of my favorite plays last year was where he blew up a blocker on a kickoff return. I believe it was the final play of the Vikings game.

Yes, this is what I was talking about in regards to his mean streak needing to be controlled. I don't recall him having these sorts of issues last year, but I do think opening camp as #3 on the depth chart got him mad in a good way.

I like his play but his open distaste for the qb on the field was admittedly frustrating. Especially when he had his own hiccups. I think he's a good one but it was not the best look to pitch a fit when a ball was off target and then turn around and drop an easy catch.