Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

• Yes
    • No
    • They will actually sign Clay Charles and he's a baller
    • Perhaps. I need to ask Pat Moran.
  2. 2. When will they sign him?

• 5 days from today
    • 5 days from tomorrow
    • When he is a FA again in 2019
    • NEVER. Big Sammy will start at TE and we will like it.
    • 5 days from "soon"

Dolphins also love Sims. He's got size, can catch, block and give you a complete game at the position. Be a strong 1-2 punch for them. If Clay signs with us for more $$ than Cameron did with Miama I'll be really annoyed. Cameron was a real difference maker on a Cleveland team with ZERO offense.

JC is a celebratory helmet tap away from retirement

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we cut Chandler to sign Clay for $9 million/year someone needs to be fired, or have theuir head examined.

We are going to and that person fired should be you. The person who made the deal on the other hand is going to be up for executive of the year awards and bunches of articles explaining what a tremendous job he did.

Yes. And we will gladly be examining yours when the time comes.

Slackkard. Go finish the two other Clay threads in their entirety, THEN get back to us. We've over 100 pages written about this dude and we're still no closer to knowing if we're going to love or loath him.

A man's got to know his limitations...

Why would you expect to find that sort of helpful information in a metaphysical navel-gazing thread like this one?

There really hasn't been anything like these Charles Clay threads. When was the last time we needed to play the "metaphysical" card (well-played, by the way) to characterize a thread?

If this goes on much longer, I'm going to have to look up how to spell "transubstantiation."

has the game actually begin? Wouldn't that require the Bills to have made an offer?

It has been rumored that they have indeed made a verbal offer, i.e. The agent knows the numbers. The offer sheet itself is more complicated because of the shifting cap space and fluid situation. It needs to be formulated in a precise way. It could be that the bills and Clay's agent are actually still negotiating terms.

There really hasn't been anything like these Charles Clay threads. When was the last time we needed to play the "metaphysical" card (well-played, by the way) to characterize a thread?

I

Takes me back to the good old days of "Donahoe drinks babies blood..."

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/23265-donahoe-is-the-son-of-satan/page-68

Edited by Lurker

Someone posted on twitter that the Bills have until 4/24 to present the offer sheet. If true, and they are just waiting for the fish to be forced to sign other guys who will take up cap space as they have several other needs, they must be pretty confident that Clay isn't going to sign there long term.