justin Blackmon

How would he be better than Woods? The guy has been a waste since joining the NFL. Were not that desperate anymore

If we're not taking into account his off field problems and chance of suspension, but only considered his on field talent, he's significantly better than Woods at most aspects of the WR position. If we did sign him he might be the most talented player on offense.

Yea he's a total no talent Huh ? If he gets his life in order he's a monster.

where did i say he wasn't talented? Don't put words in my mouth if you can't make a good point.

The guy hasn't played football in over 2 years and has a troubled past. This is just the worst idea ever. End of discussion

I hear Titus Young is super fast and is also available. Let's go out and get him.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Was hoping Blackmon would fall to us and we would get Russell Wilson in the second. With the exception of Luck and maybe Kalil, the top 7 picks of that draft went pretty bad

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/years/2012

I rember how disappointed I was with this draft. Looking back on it now, we got some high quality starters out of it, and then we picked TJ Graham... :death: