[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

Wait..,, I'm trying to keep up... Is the sky falling?? Is Clay a stud or a turd??? Are we screwed or are we set??? Ugh.... Like sand through the hourglass....

This is like a roller coaster...or a soap opera. Can't tell.

You should be able to tell. When CountryCletus said Ughh...Like sand through the hourglass...

Unless your young and you have no idea about any of that. In which case, rollercoasters are fun!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 35s35 seconds ago

Jordan Cameron had verbal agreement on 2yr/$15M deal w/ CLE. Yet to sign it. Remains in Miami. Fins working on Clay extension but he's...

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 23s23 seconds ago

Yet to agree to anything and still thinks could be more money out there in CLE or BUF. Browns worried they get left w/no one...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 35s35 seconds ago

Jordan Cameron had verbal agreement on 2yr/$15M deal w/ CLE. Yet to sign it. Remains in Miami. Fins working on Clay extension but he's...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 23s23 seconds ago

Yet to agree to anything and still thinks could be more money out there in CLE or BUF. Browns worried they get left w/no one...

So Miami is negotiating with the both of them right *now*?

Clay needs to tell them to GTFO

Who do we have left if we get no one? Do we still have Fasano?

i believe fasano is in addition to, not in place of, Charles Clay.

@jchenelly: Source; Everyone balking at Clay's asking price, but #Bills believe they can appease him if he becomes an UFA. #NFLFreeAgency #BilllsMafia

i believe fasano is in addition to, not in place of, Charles Clay.

@jchenelly: Source; Everyone balking at Clay's asking price, but #Bills believe they can appease him if he becomes an UFA. #NFLFreeAgency #BilllsMafia

I would imagine something with a lot of incentives.

Who do we have left if we get no one? Do we still have Fasano?

we released Chandler, because Roman will be able to seal the edge just as easily with Felton.. Clay lined up as H-back threatens both the combo from DE to LB in the run, and attracts the SS's attention in the pass - a real sweet luxury to have.. i don't know if the receiving TE FA from Cards is an upgrade over either Gragg or Gray.. or if any could bring what Clay can.. but i like the looks of Walford to bring the same dynamic