[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christ almighty

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 14s14 seconds ago

Per source, Dolphins do not intend to rescind transition tender from TE Charles Clay.

This seems most likely that the Dolphins are trying to screw with us and force us to offer the cap unfriendly deal instead of the cap friendly UFA deal.

If I were Whaley I would call this bluff and wait for Dolphins to remove the tag.

This seems most likely that the Dolphins are trying to screw with us and force us to offer the cap unfriendly deal instead of the cap friendly UFA deal.

If I were Whaley I would call this bluff and wait for Dolphins to remove the tag.

It's a good thing marrone doesn't like tight ends that can block or if be worried about jags making an offer.

They would rather NE get him?

No, but right now they haven't even met. Miami can tie up the Bills cap space and make them offer a deal that isn't very friendly to the cap. They can't control where else Harvin may go but they can make it hard on the Bills if they don't pull the tag.

if Miami lifts the tag, it would be negligent if his agent didn't wait for more interest.. but man, do i hope they jump on whatever we offer

We might still be that team- you know he's talked to everyone and us at those numbers with the tag could be a clear indication too

No, but right now they haven't even met. Miami can tie up the Bills cap space and make them offer a deal that isn't very friendly to the cap. They can't control where else Harvin may go but they can make it hard on the Bills if they don't pull the tag.

I feel like a lot of people expect us to play games with Miami but act surprised Miami might return the favor. Despite the craziness of Cameron, there are some real basic factors at play here and some of that is don't make your enemies life easy