[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

it's very important to have offensive playmakers that can get you big chunks of yardage when the opportunities present themselves.. we're loading up the O with as many of these guys we can get. we currently don't have one at the TE /H-Back position. Clay fits that need.

Edited by BackInDaDay

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because it's easier to follow, and you wouldn't need to post the same stuff over and over?

Do you think it is easier to follow 3 threads of 20 pages or 1 of 60?

bingo.

if you are following closely the long one is easier. if you are following loosely your just going to the last page or two of any of them anyway, so its the same. i think the only people to complain are the people on mobile, and its the same problems once this one gets to be 12 hours old...

edit: ooooops.... i posted in this one without realizing its the old one.... count the comment above as "once the new one gets to be 12 hours old"

that said, i think we see a deal today. a nice note to end the week on. fingers crossed.

Edited by NoSaint

The obvious answer is to lock this older longer thread and leave just one thread, and a shorter one.

This.

It's been done before for longer threads. Multiple threads only matter if they are all open. This one should be locked if the newer one is meant to replace it.

because it's easier to follow, and you wouldn't need to post the same stuff over and over?

Do you think it is easier to follow 3 threads of 20 pages or 1 of 60?

yes.. I like multiple threads and I like them shorter and easier to browse