Colin Kaepernick on trading block

Punch

Willis and Borland are both inside. As is bowman, if he ever even makes it back after the horrific injury. Everyone is saying kiko's natural position is OLB. Which is very valuable in a league where top TEs are so hard to cover. With odds they stay 3-4 kiko would have been of interest to them

Eagles plan on playing him inside 3-4

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, I dont care about his relationships with anyone on our team or personal life (unless he kills dogs or is about to get suspended).

If we are serious about going all in, then we need to get this done. Period.

He is a winning qb and the best option available to us in the past two years and possibly the next few as well.

Get it the !@#$ done!

THIS!

He has some flaws obviously but he is, BY FAR, the best QB name I've seen mentioned as being genuinely available.

Even with his flaws, Kap is on another level entirely than the long list of losers that keeps getting kicked around at this forum.

PS: Even with the Kiko trade, the Hughes re-signing, Incognito, etc., getting Kap on this team would easily be the biggest news of the off-season. By a mile.

Edited by Stopthepain

Super bowl caliber QBs don't just show up on the trading block every day.

I would easily trade our 2nd rounder for him.

I would trade this year's 2nd & next years 1st for him. Put kaep on this team & the Bills are a super bowl contender.

I would trade this year's 2nd & next years 1st for him. Put kaep on this team & the Bills are a super bowl contender.

I would do the same and feel the same way.

I just found out about the trade block news and am blown away.

I can't believe a guy this talented/young is being throw away.

Tells you more about the state of affairs in San Fran than it does Kaepernick's ability to play in my opinion.

I'm still not sure what happened out there; they had one of the best 3 teams in the league not long ago! And then it all just blew up!

I think you guys are confusing kaepernicks success with the 49ers success.

He was never very good as a passer in SF and got worse as they asked him todo more. They changed their entire offense to more of the spread/pistol to accommodate him with disastrous results.

He may be better than what we have but I don't think we magically make the SB with him.

Edited by peterpan

ROTFLMAO.

I'm laughing my ass off today. Kap is not a good QB otherwise SF wouldn't be trading him

I guarantee Roman wants nothing to do with Kap.. Trading away 1st rd picks for another QB that we'll want gone in a year

ROTFLMAO.

I'm laughing my ass off today. Kap is not a good QB otherwise SF wouldn't be trading him

I guarantee Roman wants nothing to do with Kap.. Trading away 1st rd picks for another QB that we'll want gone in a year

agreed. I would shocked if Roman advocates for giving up assets for him. He didn't seem to be very enthralled with him. I think he's more of Harbaugh's guy.

agreed. I would shocked if Roman advocates for giving up assets for him. He didn't seem to be very enthralled with him. I think he's more of Harbaugh's guy.

If we are talking a second round pick, do it yesterday.

Kaep has flaws! His passing can be inaccurate and I personally think he is dumb as dirt to the point of it being a problem at times...but he is an utra-elite athlete who is usually the best runner on the field including both teams' entire rosters.

His problem (and San Fran's) was having to get past Seattle.

FWIW, (and maybe not much at all), there is buzz in the Philadelphia market that the Eagles are very interested in acquiring Kaepernick.

Should that happen, and with Sanchez coming back, that would in theory, make Nick Foles expendable.

FWIW, (and maybe not much at all), there is buzz in the Philadelphia market that the Eagles are very interested in acquiring Kaepernick.

Should that happen, and with Sanchez coming back, that would in theory, make Nick Foles expendable.

Interesting if true, but we want Kaep, not Foles.

If Greg Roman likes Kaepernick then that's all I'd need to hear if I were Doug Whaley, Rex Ryan or the Pegulas. If that's the case then rest assured they've already got a plan brewing to make this a feasible option. It sounds like that may not be the case, though.

@MaioccoCSN: Trent Baalke: "Colin is our quarterback and we are excited to have him. He is not going anywhere. . ."

@MaioccoCSN: "...The media reports suggesting otherwise are without merit and quite frankly ridiculous. -- #49ers GM Trent Baalke.

Yep. Not really upset by it. Rather bring in Locker and let all the QBs compete for it...