Bryan Bulaga - TG says name to watch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills do resign Hughes I highly doubt they would be looking to add another 7-8 mil player which is what Bulaga is rumored to want

If we lose jackson (nearly 3) and a lineman (urbik or williams) we have 20m to spend even after hughes. Might add clay and a big name on the line still

Big upgrade. Who plays guard?

The top 2 of incognito, urbik, Henderson, kujo, williams and Richardson?

I still think we can squeeze two out of that group that are passable. Or scrap urbik/williams for boling without a big net cap change- 3 young guys left for depth

Edited by NoSaint

So no one is worried that he has missed 12 games in the last 3 years? I also worry how much Aaron Rodgers makes his o linemen better.

I'm always in favor of more oline but there are some concerns here.

Rodgers gets pummeled behind his line. Wasn't he the most sacked or hit QB in the league in the last few years.

That doesn't mean I dislike the signing of it happens. The money being spent is worrisome to me based on the guys needing contracts next year. But that's a different discussion.

I really think Urbik is fine at G, not great, not bad. Sitting between Wood and Bulaga/Glenn would be really beneficial for him and mask a lot of deficiencies. Similar (but opposite) to how rough Wood was last year between Whoever we had at G out there. If we sign a starting RT We are probably OK at G right now. If the plan is Henderson, we still need G help.

Rodgers gets pummeled behind his line. Wasn't he the most sacked or hit QB in the league in the last few years.

That doesn't mean I dislike the signing of it happens. The money being spent is worrisome to me based on the guys needing contracts next year. But that's a different discussion.

I really think Urbik is fine at G, not great, not bad. Sitting between Wood and Bulaga/Glenn would be really beneficial for him and mask a lot of deficiencies. Similar (but opposite) to how rough Wood was last year between Whoever we had at G out there. If we sign a starting RT We are probably OK at G right now. If the plan is Henderson, we still need G help.

New TV deals will shoot the cap up substantially next year

I do like that he can play multiple positions.

If we lose jackson (nearly 3) and a lineman (urbik or williams) we have 20m to spend even after hughes. Might add clay and a big name on the line still

I wasn't saying they didn't have the space just that I couldn't see them paying another player 7-8 mil