Matt Cassel a Bill

Nanker

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree, unless EJ beats him out in camp. That only happens if EJ shakes off the yips he developed under Marrone and I realize most people aren't counting on it to happen. But if it does, it'd be a great thing for this team in '15. If he can't, while I don't love Meh, he's enough to get 10 wins, maybe 11 or 12 if things go really right.

If this team with essentially the same defense and a putrid offense could win 9 last season, playing a more difficult schedule, I would have to agree.

I would agree, unless EJ beats him out in camp. That only happens if EJ shakes off the yips he developed under Marrone and I realize most people aren't counting on it to happen. But if it does, it'd be a great thing for this team in '15. If he can't, while I don't love Meh, he's enough to get 10 wins, maybe 11 or 12 if things go really right.

obviously, if EJ beats out Cassel then all is right with the world and we actually do have an answer at QB. Marrone messed him up by benching him. maybe it will all work out. Maybe Shady and EJ are so freakin motivated to show the world, that they play to their abilities... wouldn't that be cool to see play out.... go bills . get your popcorn.

I disagree, mainly because when doctors examined Orton's chest x-rays after the Denver game they found a vagina where his heart should be.

Cassel is a bad qb now. Orton was in the realm of league average. The fact that he tried to avoid big hits last year didn't really bother me. He wasn't going to get the first down on that play anyway.