Matt Cassel a Bill

Nanker

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a good player now, so the whole thing is disconcerting regardless of his foot.

is this based on the rumors being repeated in the Shout Box this am from a story on some Bills Forum?

I read that in the Shout Box this AM but could not find where Meh failed his physical on any credited website

Do you think the Bills would have accepted the trade if he failed the physical?

Lots of big men in here making fun of guys who already won at life.

can I also say

Lots of small men making fun of younger QB's trying to win at life??

Do you approve of Tyrod Taylor's signing? and why? In detail explain what he has done in the NFL for example - that puts him head over heals over EJ who we all know you despise .

BTW "winning at life" has nothing to do with football.

P.S. Has Johnny Football "Won at Life"?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Do you approve of Tyrod Taylor's signing? and why? In detail explain what he has done in the NFL for example - that puts him head over heals over EJ who we all know you despise .

Approve of bringing in more competition at the most important position on the field? Who would be against this? EJ isn't. He's a competitor, he wants to compete and earn a job, not be given one. The Bills should be bringing in as much competition as they can at every position, especially QB. If EJ is as good as you believe (and I hope), beating out Tyrod or Meh shouldn't be a problem. It he can't, then isn't it better the Bills brought in more capable arms?

Approve of bringing in more competition at the most important position on the field? Who would be against this? EJ isn't. He's a competitor, he wants to compete and earn a job, not be given one. The Bills should be bringing in as much competition as they can at every position, especially QB. If EJ is as good as you believe (and I hope), beating out Tyrod or Meh shouldn't be a problem. It he can't, then isn't it better the Bills brought in more capable arms?

Agree 100%. But it's just funny how some people talk like he is an upgrade over EJ where there is no real evidence of this.

is this based on the rumors being repeated in the Shout Box this am from a story on some Bills Forum?

I read that in the Shout Box this AM but could not find where Meh failed his physical on any credited website

Do you think the Bills would have accepted the trade if he failed the physical?

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/17889/matt-cassel-expects-qb-competition-with-ej-manuel

"Cassel initially failed his physical, according to a report Tuesday by the Buffalo News' Tim Graham, before doctors signed off on the 10-year veteran's injured foot."

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/03/11/matt-cassel-says-foot-feels-great-expects-compete-starting-job/

""We had to pass him on the physical," General Manager Doug Whaley said. "That was one of the conditions of the trade, so ..."

A report in The Buffalo News from Tim Graham on Tuesday stated that Cassel had initially failed his physical with the Bills, but the team noted the risk and then passed him."

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-rumors/2015/3/11/8189557/baltimore-ravens-tyrod-taylor-to-visit-buffalo-bills-per-report

"Word emerged Tuesday afternoon that newly-acquired quarterback Matt Cassel did not initially pass his physical with the team thanks to a broken foot sustained last season; Cassel was eventually passed and will be introduced as a Bill in a press conference on Wednesday"

Do you need more?

my apologies for not being able to ignore Chan, who will accept anyone inexperienced or not over EJ.

FTR I have said I believe EJ needs the opportunity to prove himself before I pass judgement on if he's a failure or not.

my apologies for not being able to ignore Chan, who will accept anyone inexperienced or not over EJ.

FTR I have said I believe EJ needs the opportunity to prove himself before I pass judgement on if he's a failure or not.

:beer: (I jumped in without going back and seeing the whole chain, my bad)

Big man making fun of Matt Cassel. Are you in the top 1% of your profession? How jealous of his income are you?

Haha. I see what you did there. And I should be in my top 1% of my profession and will be one day.

Again, I love Cassel as a backup/ mentor. I hate him as a starter. If EJ can't beat out a guy like that in hopefully a fair competition, that's terrible for his career.

No fanbase should be excited to have guys like Cassel, Orton, or McCown starting for their team. Hopefully, the young guys step up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/17889/matt-cassel-expects-qb-competition-with-ej-manuel

"Cassel initially failed his physical, according to a report Tuesday by the Buffalo News' Tim Graham, before doctors signed off on the 10-year veteran's injured foot."

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/03/11/matt-cassel-says-foot-feels-great-expects-compete-starting-job/

""We had to pass him on the physical," General Manager Doug Whaley said. "That was one of the conditions of the trade, so ..."

A report in The Buffalo News from Tim Graham on Tuesday stated that Cassel had initially failed his physical with the Bills, but the team noted the risk and then passed him."

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-rumors/2015/3/11/8189557/baltimore-ravens-tyrod-taylor-to-visit-buffalo-bills-per-report

"Word emerged Tuesday afternoon that newly-acquired quarterback Matt Cassel did not initially pass his physical with the team thanks to a broken foot sustained last season; Cassel was eventually passed and will be introduced as a Bill in a press conference on Wednesday"

Do you need more?

No. thanks, As I said, I had not seen where this news had been posted. As I assumed Meh had to pass the physical as indicated the the 2nd link

:beer: (I jumped in without going back and seeing the whole chain, my bad)

no problem. Happens to me all the time.

often, in a rush to post I usually edit 2 or 3 times before I finish

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Haha. I see what you did there. And I should be in my top 1% of my profession and will be one day.

Again, I love Cassel as a backup/ mentor. I hate him as a starter. If EJ can't beat out a guy like that in hopefully a fair competition, that's terrible for his career.

No fanbase should be excited to have guys like Cassel, Orton, or McCown starting for their team. Hopefully, the young guys step up.

I'm excited to have some more possible starters on the roster.