Miami leading candidate for Suh- update:signing with fish

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He means how can a team that is basically near the cap able to do that. Has nothingnto do with owners money.

the signing bonuses usually have to do with owners money, but regarding the cap- as many have mentioned before. I think the teams are aware of their cap situation better than we fans are. I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about it.

the signing bonuses usually have to do with owners money, but regarding the cap- as many have mentioned before. I think the teams are aware of their cap situation better than we fans are. I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about it.

Then don't talk to me if you don't want to think about it... Saints definitely weren't aware of the cap situation.

Why?

It's not like we have superstar starting at QB that we can't afford to get hurt.

I just hope we see more quality offensive lineman brought in to compensate for this signing...

Suh doesn't worry me much... Beat him on a better team already last year, and that was with Marrone as HC.

I'm not saying Suh isn't a beast (he IS), but Pat Kirwin spent a few minutes on this a couple days ago. He compared the numbers for Suh against Watt and I believe Gerald McCoy. I was shocked to hear his number (tackles, sacks, batted passes, etc.) well less than half of the other guys. I know, different schemes, positions, teams/supporting cast, etc. makes comparison tough, but the numbers were still surprising. Let's hope he's suspended early and often!

I'm not saying Suh isn't a beast (he IS), but Pat Kirwin spent a few minutes on this a couple days ago. He compared the numbers for Suh against Watt and I believe Gerald McCoy. I was shocked to hear his number (tackles, sacks, batted passes, etc.) well less than half of the other guys. I know, different schemes, positions, teams/supporting cast, etc. makes comparison tough, but the numbers were still surprising. Let's hope he's suspended early and often!

Saw a stat line on Suh's sacks since '09 on ESPN. 1.5 more than Kyle Williams. I know interior guys aren't known for sacks, but interesting nonetheless .

Saw a stat line on Suh's sacks since '09 on ESPN. 1.5 more than Kyle Williams. I know interior guys aren't known for sacks, but interesting nonetheless .

he has probably been double teamed every play of his career ... Now that may not change but he will have cam wake next to him. Not much different than teams needing to deal with Mario and Dareus.

he has probably been double teamed every play of his career ... Now that may not change but he will have cam wake next to him. Not much different than teams needing to deal with Mario and Dareus.

Yep, its never good when a division rival signs a guy of that ilk. What I do hope is that this leaves the Phins short of space/cash to match a Bills offer to Clay.

They were, just handled it poorly.

Lol. There you go. Talking about cap is IMPORTANT! Handling it poorly is why we have to talk about affordability. I'm sure the fins know that Suh will fit, but they'll need to make tons of cuts in order to make it work, or their situation will be handled poorly...

Incognito vs. Suh is the undercard to pacquiai vs. mayweather

favors Suh because he will have endless money set aside for fines. But the crazy train with these two is real.

love this post Ohio!

Hello Clay!

geez lets hope so !!

I can't wait to see that!!

Play Tuel as our QB when we play the Phins...

YES!

and thats genius 83, pure genius.

Suh certainly makes the Dolphins a better team. The Dolphins worry me as Tannehill is a much better QB option then we have to offer.

Tannehill hasn't looked that good against the Bills... Can't believe the Dolphins worry you.

So Suh has repotedly agreed to 60 mil quaranteed, with Miami, 114 mil total not sure years. McCoy signs extension

6 years.