Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

http://articles.philly.com/2015-03-26/sports/60480448_1_rex-ryan-eagles-notes-lesean-mccoy

Article mentions 3 players were offered in trade for Mccoy. Wondering who was made available.

woods was one.

However that article is written a bit differently than the others i have seen. They seemed to say that Phil wanted woods and Alonso and the bills said Alonso only. Not that they ever offered up woods (or anyone else)

I wonder which version is correct

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that this trade has already occurred

Can we move on now?

Haha. It had been inactive for eight hours when you revived it tonight!

I could not be happier about the Bills acquiring Shady McCoy. But it is interesting Rex Ryan and Doug Whaley decided to make it public knowledge that the trade was instigated by Chip Kelly. This is a huge move that the careers of all involved will now be forever tied to. I sure hope all come out smelling rosey from this.

Imagine it's trade value if you do get it there

I dunno, that's a lot of mileage on a thread. We might get a better return if we find a thread that is a bit older but hasn't been posted in as much.

So is Bradham.

... And McCoy of course.

Since I didn't like the trade, I'll be sure to post when McCoy dances behind the line and doesn't fit the ground-and-pound approach. Prove me wrong, Shady!!

Since I didn't like the trade, I'll be sure to post when McCoy dances behind the line and doesn't fit the ground-and-pound approach. Prove me wrong, Shady!!

Oh good, we can all look forward to your posts then. :censored: You might want to just root for the guy instead. I mean, presuming you're a Bills fan.