Brady Quinn wants to give it one more shot

YoloinOhio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox sports for cfb I believe. He was pretty good actually. He did a radio show in Columbus with AJ Hawk last offseason and was on the Rams at that time but rehabbing a back injury. I think he's "played" for like 20 teams.

That MNF game at the Ralph still hurts though

Ugh...traveled 7 hours to get to that crap-factory. Thanks Trent for an AWESOME 1st quarter. I saw Lee Evans open many, many times that night.......

Well he has only started like 20 games!?!?

(Isn't that the typical EJ defense?)

This goes to show you how silly the Manuel haters have become. EJ Manuel has been Johnny Unitas in his limited starts in comparison to Quinn's limited starts.

Have these haters brainwashed themselves into thinking Manuel was "train wreck" bad? He has had an average performance level for a first round picked NFL QB this early into his career.

This goes to show you how silly the Manuel haters have become. EJ Manuel has been Johnny Unitas in his limited starts in comparison to Quinn's limited starts.

Have these haters brainwashed themselves into thinking Manuel was "train wreck" bad? He has had an average performance level for a first round picked NFL QB this early into his career.

Yup.... In fact I looked it up at one point and his rookie passer rating was top 15 all time. Which doesn't mean he'll be a superstar, but certainly isn't a verdict of failure.

Brady Quinn has been an unmitigated disaster.

First QB thread which the EJ haters wouldn't even dare.

As what some would call an "EJ hater," I laughed at this. And yes agreed, Brady Quinn is not a viable option.

See you had me and then you lost me. Yes in his final two starts he was in fact "train wreck bad." And I would bet anything that as an EJ supporter, you find it amusing to make fun of Geno Smith, am I right? Edited by metzelaars_lives

I'll never forget on draft day when Brady Quinn sat there and sat there as other quarterbacks were selected with the s#!t eatin grin on his face like when he was selected, he'd be paying the teams back for years to come for passing on him. Lmao!

The only unfunny thing about this is his best game and one of the few wins of his short lived career came against the Bills on MNF at Ralph Wilson Stadium in the infamous "Trent Edwards Meltdown / Checkdown game.

Speaking of which, what's Trentative up to these days? Hmmm...(I'm kidding around of course).

....quinn......pffffff tebow thread coming uo next

It's inevitable...

I'll never forget on draft day when Brady Quinn sat there and sat there as other quarterbacks were selected with the s#!t eatin grin on his face like when he was selected, he'd be paying the teams back for years to come for passing on him. Lmao!

The only unfunny thing about this is his best game and one of the few wins of his short lived career came against the Bills on MNF at Ralph Wilson Stadium in the infamous "Trent Edwards Meltdown / Checkdown game.

Speaking of which, what's Trentative up to these days? Hmmm...(I'm kidding around of course).

It's inevitable...

Trent was reportedly hanging around the bars in Indy during the combine. Appears he was trying to network for a nfl media job. This was the report from twitter anyway.
he's definitely intelligent, and is good on the radio and tv