Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoyer is a hot disaster after 4 or 5 weeks and the defenses catch up to him...did you not see what he looked like the last 4 or 5 games he played in, including ours?

Hoyer got worse even though Gordon only appeared late in the season.

Can we just pass on trash QB's, really. The Bills would be better off just playing EJ or Tuel as the trash QB's they are talking about are no better and more expensive. Would rather use cap space on good players.

no, we can't. The Bills have already said they are bringing in at least one.

Great to know pathetic teams like the Bucs fan base are laughing at us even trying to possibly render his services.
He's left without a contract and hopefully is stays that way.

Now I am not stating outright that I think McCown is horrible, he just shouldn't be the first and last person we try and bring in.

Edited by Smooth

No, he's way more than 10x better. You really have to stop just using a stat chart to make a point. ;)

Jeff Tuel cannot play QB in the NFL on a decent level for any period of time. He never has and never will. He never played college football at a good level. He was benched his senior season by a QB guru. He does nothing very good, and suffers from "Chronic Ryan Nuefeld Syndrome." Stats are often a great indicator, and just as often they are the worst. Just linking a stat line says nothing about the issue that Jeff Tuel does not belong on an NFL roster. Seems like a great guy though.

Dunno about this comment. In my book, if you've been in the league over 10 years and you've put up these stats, it's pretty much a you-are-what-your-record-says-you-are sort of situation. We learned that with Orton, whose performance for the Bills was pretty much identical to his statistical past (factoring in the overall trend upward in QB rating league wide because of the rule changes).

Yup serious, money would be better off going to a Probowl OG than a journeyman QB.

You do realize that the only thing we have at QB at the moment is EJ and Tuel

Let that sink in for a minute and think about what your saying

From the standpoint that McCown would be a waste of a roster spot. Absolutely. The Bills won't get him "cheap" either (less than 2.5 guaranteed/year) so it is a HELL NO.

I didnt take it that way....it sounded like he would just rather roll with EJ and Tuel

OMG! Josh MacGown turned us down? How can we live with ourselves when a Journeyman QB with a traveling card like that turns us down? Oh the ignominy and shame. My self of steam just took a MAJOR hit.

Edited by Nanker

The real question is would Traveris Jackson have been used that way if Greg Roman was the OC

Is there a Tavaris Jackson fan still in the house?

Ah the Bills faithful. IS 2015 Marcus Easley's breakout year? He looked beastly big in that one photo.