Jets expected to release Harvin

YoloinOhio

Ever heard of having multiple weapons. Adding Harvin can take pressure off Sammy open things up for #14.

His name is Robert Woods.

Hogan is no slouch either. I would rather take my chances with those guys than a pouty guy that can't run routes and is a known cancer.

Seattle decided they were better off with Ricardo Lockett than Harvin. Idzik was the one who thought it was a good idea to trade for him

Tells me all I need to know

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets prob don't know how to use him. What's alarming is that Carroll in Seattle, who is a creative coach (I mean, that terrible play call at the end of the SB was "creative") couldn't figure out how to use him. Not sure if Roman could figure him out or not. But I'd rather spend the money on a RB, another Guard, or Revis.

The Jets prob don't know how to use him. What's alarming is that Carroll in Seattle, who is a creative coach (I mean, that terrible play call at the end of the SB was "creative") couldn't figure out how to use him. Not sure if Roman could figure him out or not. But I'd rather spend the money on a RB, another Guard, or Revis.

Harvin will be lucky to get much more then league minimum...........the word is now out on this guy.

Harvin will be lucky to get much more then league minimum...........the word is now out on this guy.

the word has been out for an incredibly long time. his antics are nothing new. he was banned from high school athletics, assualted his position coach at UF, was an awful human being in Minny, and still had seattle looking to trade huge resources for and pay him among the highest in the league, and NY willing to take on that contract.

he will get much more than the league minimum. likely just not with large long term guarantees.

i remember Bevell saying he really wanted to keep him and had plans for him on the field. But Harvin wrote his own ticket out of town with his antics.

Thinking about Harvin gives me a headache.

Isn't he the guy with migraines?....Not that I would want him on the Bills, but...if he has the kind of migraine a person that I know has ...explains a lot about him. Ask anyone who is diagnosed with that kind of migraine...it is NOT a simple headache..the head pain is relentless and ordinary headache cures do not work.

Ryan are you living in Va Beach? Im in chesapeake...been seeing quite a lot of bills fans down here.

Yes I am and yes we have tons of bills fans in Hampton Roads. Used to have a bunch of bills centric sports bars that have dwindled down to a few.

Smoty's and Smokies were insanely fun back in the day. Now there's Aj Gators on holland and the dirty buffalo in norfolk.

Yes I am and yes we have tons of bills fans in Hampton Roads. Used to have a bunch of bills centric sports bars that have dwindled down to a few.

Smoty's and Smokies were insanely fun back in the day. Now there's Aj Gators on holland and the dirty buffalo in norfolk.

Yeah i used to go to smokies when you could barely breath in the back room there. been to gators a few times. never knew about the dirty buffalo though. is that in down town?

He has elite talent. That makes it all the more curious that three teams have dropped him in two years. More specifically, three teams that were already weak at his position.

Since he wants to fight all the time I'd like to see him try his hand at MMA. It would suit him better because he won't have to get along with teammates. We could see how tough he really is.

He has elite talent. That makes it all the more curious that three teams have dropped him in two years. More specifically, three teams that were already weak at his position.

Since he wants to fight all the time I'd like to see him try his hand at MMA. It would suit him better because he won't have to get along with teammates. We could see how tough he really is.

i think it's because of his contract, a number of guys also stood up for him

Edited by JTSP