TSW Insiders

The latest poster who had the Incognito info was slammed and insulted by numerous posters. The same treatment had been applied to other insiders who's info proved correct, like Leroi,Kirby,nevergiveup,etc.

I think instead of slamming them and other posters who pop up to give info should be given the benefit of the doubt. They've given us the inside scoop before any national media reporters. Do we want to lose that and rely upon La Canfora's BS? I for one don't.

Next time we are granted info on the inner workings of the Bills, let's try to actually appreciate it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hard part is knowing who is legit and who is pulling our leg. For every legit inside source there are dozens of flat out liars.

this new one came begging for that attention. The beating started before he even posted that he had a source, didn't it? He started out with the vague "what would you say of I told you the bills were signing incognito" that we've seen 50 times in the last year.

If we got a "hey I don't post often and this is my first lead on some inside info thanks to some of the changes with the team.... I hear the bills are in the process of vetting RI and if things check out he will be signed in the coming week" would've played differently

this new one came begging for that attention. The beating started before he even posted that he had a source, didn't it? He started out with the vague "what would you say of I told you the bills were signing incognito" that we've seen 50 times in the last year.

If we got a "hey I don't post often and this is my first lead on some inside info thanks to some of the changes with the team.... I hear the bills are in the process of vetting RI and if things check out he will be signed in the coming week" would've played differently

It was also in the heels of several RI fanboy threads, so this one just had the feel of being another. Hey, we admitted being wrong and gave the poster his due belatedly. Edited by PromoTheRobot

How about you all just don't be Internet !@#$s to people, legit or not. I know that's impossible for here, but still.

"How was I suppose to know he was real, I thought he was a troll like the rest......so I had to be an ass to him."

Gross

How about you all just don't be Internet !@#$s to people, legit or not. I know that's impossible for here, but still.

"How was I suppose to know he was real, I thought he was a troll like the rest......so I had to be an ass to him."

Gross

This. Because people can't control themselves good sources leave never to be heard from again.

It was also in the heels of several RI fanboy threads, so this one just had the feel of being another. Hey, we admitted being wrong and gave the poster his due belatedly.

If I had inside info and posted it on TSW and was slammed for sharing it, the next time I had another scoop, I'd say to myself "F*** TSW" and keep it to myself or post it on a second rate forum like BBMB.

I'm not saying we should all be sheep and nod our heads anytime we get a new prospective insider to post here, but in turn we should be objective,discuss the info, and let it play out, instead of insulting and ganging up on a poster and losing a source.

Edited by It's in My Blood

If I had inside info and posted it on TSW and was slammed for sharing it, the next time I had another scoop, I'd say to myself "F*** TSW" and keep it to myself or post it on a second rate forum like BBMB.

I'm not saying we should all be sheep and nod our heads anytime we get a new prospective insider to post here, but in turn we should be objective,discuss the info, and let it play out, instead of insulting and ganging up on a poster and losing a source.

Hard to believe someone really had inside info if they said "Next time I won't share it"

Inside info if you really have is something you want to get out ASAP so you can be the first. That is the competition of inside info to get it out first. That is why you never believe someone who says they will stop...

Edited by Beef Jerky

TSW is about the friendliest mess of Internet posting I've been around. Some of yall act like the board went all Richie incognito on the guy.

This. If any of you think TSW posters are rude or crude, you should pay a visit to other team's message boards. This place is pretty clean and respectful. If folks step out of line, they are quickly "put in check" by the mods.

This. If any of you think TSW posters are rude or crude, you should pay a visit to other team's message boards. This place is pretty clean and respectful. If folks step out of line, they are quickly "put in check" by the mods.

:lol: The Chicago Bears board i visited before we played them was epic. Nothing but F bombs and memes. It was pretty entertaining watching them savage each other.

TSW is about the friendliest mess of Internet posting I've been around. Some of yall act like the board went all Richie incognito on the guy.

Couldn't agree more. I'm sure there are weaving forums out there with more negativity.

I agree with this statement.

What is the purpose of a forum? To spew your worthless opinion. Really that's all it is... An opinion. Everyone has one, just like a certain orifice. Whether you agree with that opinion is entirely up to you. Welcome to the 21st century.

Hard to believe someone really had inside info if they said "Next time I won't share it"

Inside info if you really have is something you want to get out ASAP so you can be the first. That is the competition of inside info to get it out first. That is why you never believe someone who says they will stop...

Dude, you were one of the harshest posters to the dude even after it came out he was right. The point is-cool it. The rest of us would rather get inside tips than hear your opinion on why someone needs to prove anything to you.

Not necessarily the truth. It depends on where it comes from. There are many things that some of us have been told that we just can't share on the board. A lot of the "inside info" type of stuff is exchanged through PM. There are a bunch of posters on here that have good sources.

To the original point though I agree. I tend to try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to discourage people from sharing. Leroi is a great example. He brought some really strong stuff over the last couple of months. Ultimately people will prove to be credible or not.

This is true as well.

People need not be so sensitive. State what you know and do not worry what others say. If it's true you can come back and say I F-en told you so. Then go on about what ever. Not everyone is going to be your best buddy. The power of the finger on the key board can be very rough at times