TSW Insiders

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referencing the bully remark to show how rex was following through on his press conference promise.

Yeah, I bet if he really had a choice, knowing what he knows now, Rex would have used a different term during that PC.

Yeah, I bet if he really had a choice, knowing what he knows now, Rex would have used a different term during that PC.

I'd imagine it's not the first, or last time, that rex will be in that spot. But yup, I bet all involved would've liked a different phrase

I have insider news directly from Rex's mouth. Not a Spiller fan, they are going to go after Frank Gore. Won't start a thread but info is solid.

Any word on them going after Sanchez? Rex does have that tattoo that he just updated with Bills colors . So why not bring Sanchez back into fold.

Any word on them going after Sanchez? Rex does have that tattoo that he just updated with Bills colors . So why not bring Sanchez back into fold.

No. Just RBs. I told the guy you got info out of Rex and that's all you got? He has been helping Rex Ryan and his wife find a home in Buffalo. Edited by TheTruthHurts

No. Just RBs. I told the guy you got info out of Rex and that's all you got? He has been helping Rex Ryan and his wife find a home in Buffalo.

So Rex Ryan is telling his realtor that he doesn't like Spiller and will be chasing Gore?

That sounds feasible...