Attn Breaking Bad Fans: Better Call Saul begins Sun 2/8 10pm

PromoTheRobot

The tease from next week's episode with Howard on the phone asking Jimmy "were you behind this?" may foreshadow the eventual reason why Jimmy becomes Saul. Howard may blame Jimmy for Chuck's demise and, in effect, blackmail Jimmy that if he continues to practice law it can't be under the McGill name (or he'll turn him over to the State Bar for discipline). We know Jimmy/Saul stays in Albuquerque.

Wild speculation, I know, but it's what came to mind.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also we haven't had a present day Saul flash forward Omaha Cinnabon moment in a while. I'm betting there will be an amazing payoff at some point there.

During Kim's interview with scweiker she mentioned being from some town on the Kansas Nebraska border. Maybe she ends up back home at some point and gets a craving for some orange Julius.

Another Kim theory that has crossed my mind is that she has her own breaking bad moment, gets hooked on meth, and transforms from Kim into Wendy

oh snap!

During Kim's interview with scweiker she mentioned being from some town on the Kansas Nebraska border. Maybe she ends up back home at some point and gets a craving for some orange Julius.

Another Kim theory that has crossed my mind is that she has her own breaking bad moment, gets hooked on meth, and transforms from Kim into Wendy

That would be interesting. Wendy definitely does need to be a part of the BCS universe somehow.

This show has far exceeded any hopes I had for it. My friend is a huge BB fan too and he bailed after season 1. So glad I stayed. Many of you have nailed it, so I save you from repeating things. It will be tough not to click on this thread Monday night since I get it on Amazon on Tuesday night. As a poster said, every time I think I have Gilligan figured out, I'm totally wrong. Should be a great finale. Enjoy.

i don't think that'd be easily possible because wendy is played by a different woman.

Nebraska huh? I see where this whole show is heading. On a visit home, Kim stops at the mall for a Cinnabon and... Edited by PromoTheRobot

Called the ending to my wife as soon as Jimmy started to confess. Told her that was what he got in the garage