Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

I'm not sure why I found this to be so funny - but I did. :lol:

No seriously, he literally has a cannon for an arm.

He can pivot his arm open at the wrist for muzzle loading and he has gunpowder for blood.

I believe his arm is chambered for a 76.2mm round; muzzle velocity is @ 73 feet per second.

Edited by Stopthepain

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who follow Kevin Massare on Twitter, her had this little piece today after a talk with his "inside source":

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

Source would not address QB with me, just said "we will be going a route that not many have talked about". SO take that for what its worth.

No idea what it means, but...

Discuss.

Kidnapping?

Edited by SaratogaMike

Kirk Cousins, Brian Hoyer, Drew Stanton, Jeff Smoker, Tony Banks, Jim Miller: there's a common thread among MSU QBs in the past 20 years, and it's not a good one. I'd steer clear of Cousins. I had hoped he'd show improvement this year, but he looked bad.

NFL career total TD: 18

NFL career INT: 19

And progressively, he got worse.

Unlike Wilson, Cousins is proving why he lasted so long in the draft.

He has never been the guy. He has 9 starts, there is no way to comment postive or negative. He would be a great guy to have compete. Lke any young qb there is good and bad.

NFL career total TD: 18

NFL career INT: 19

18 tds in 9 starts. INts are part of any young qb growng.

He has never been the guy. He has 9 starts, there is no way to comment postive or negative. He would be a great guy to have compete. Lke any young qb there is good and bad.

18 tds in 9 starts. INts are part of any young qb growng.

Then why in the world pay anything to the skins for a below average jag, who couldn't beat out Colt McCoy?

What are your thoughts on RG3?

too injured, typical spread QB who can't read defenses. Everytime I root for a spread QB they disapoint, it's possible they can get it but not going to spend a lot. If they want to give us RG3 then sure, worth a shot.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

For those of you who follow Kevin Massare on Twitter, her had this little piece today after a talk with his "inside source":

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare

Source would not address QB with me, just said "we will be going a route that not many have talked about". SO take that for what its worth.

No idea what it means, but...

Discuss.

No one has talked about looking in CFL

No seriously, he literally has a cannon for an arm.

He can pivot his arm open at the wrist for muzzle loading and he has gunpowder for blood.

I believe his arm is chambered for a 76.2mm round; muzzle velocity is @ 73 feet per second.

Problem is, they'd have to deflate the footballs for anyone to be able to catch them.

Eli Manning is not going anywhere. The 107 year old coach is back they are not starting over at qb

Rg is not going anywhere they owner loves him

We are getting Jake locker imo which is as good as they can do. He has improved when healthy. Anyway you slice it qb will not be a position of strength

sanity love it, seems to be to be in short supply.And it's only February.