All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started reading this thread. I'd heard the news before I started reading so I found the first few pages really funny with everyone jumping on poor Ralph. Fair play Ralph to you and your source. Must admit that I'd have posted with the others that this was never going to happen.

I'm not planning to read all 19+ pages so if this has been answered, bear with me. If Pears was #76 out of 78, anybody here know what 2 NFL regulars were worse than him?

Probably at least one guy on the Dols. They had the worst OG tandem, while the Bills were 2nd worst. According to PFF, that is.

Don't feel like reading all 20 pages, but why not kick the tires for a basic contract. He missed all last season, and half of the 2013 season. Being out of the game that long may prove to be detrimental to his career and he's gone during training camp. If he still has something in the tank and can bring something to the OL then it's a bonus. I know he was here for a minute in '09. Any problems during that time?

Done deal. Richie Incognito has officially signed with the Bills, source says

and with our weakest moral link now firmly in place, have Rex and Terry now paved the way for future halfway-house signings? Michael Vick, anyone? he's a model of stability in comparison to Incognito..

go bills.. :thumbdown:

and with our weakest moral link now firmly in place, have Rex and Terry now paved the way for future halfway-house signings? Michael Vick, anyone? he's a model of stability in comparison to Incognito..

go bills.. :thumbdown:

being a jerk compares how to murdering dogs and doing time as a convicted felon?

Feb 7, 2015 3:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS

NFL Media's Jeff Darlington reported that the offensive lineman has signed a contract with the Buffalo Bills after visiting with and taking a physical for the team on Saturday, per a source close to the player. SNIP

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000469310/article/richie-incognito-signs-deal-to-join-buffalo-bills

I can hear the keys on the laptop computers klinking away now as every member of the NYC media and ESPN is writing a new story about the shamfull Buffalo Bills.........Klink....klink....Klink....stay tuned, this should be good!!

=

Edited by HOUSE

Why ? Everyone knew Chris Williams and Kolb were washed before they came.

Richie not so much. Jmo

Everyone but Whaley apparently. Giving Chris Williams a guarantee of 5 Mil kind of proves that. That produced three games. But Like RI he was sitting on a couch when the Bills called.maybe this time he makes a successful dumpster dive. This cannot be all Rex's idea? But who knows. One wonders why Rex didn't grab RI last year?

Jeff Darlington:

"Bills have wanted Richie Incognito for quite a while. Good for them. Spent time with him at Super Bowl. He's in a very good place right now."

I guess he means "good mental head space" kind of place. Not a Buffalo, NY kind of place.

We'll see how he looks in camp.

Jeff Darlington:

"Bills have wanted Richie Incognito for quite a while. Good for them. Spent time with him at Super Bowl. He's in a very good place right now."

I guess he means "good mental head space" kind of place. Not a Buffalo, NY kind of place.

We'll see how he looks in camp.

i had posted this tweet in the other thread and was wondering how long they have actually wanted him, and if it was maybe something Marrone didn't want. Maybe another thing he and Whaley didn't agree on.