All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the sort of move the pre-Pegula Bills would never make -- one that would cast (real or perceived) doubt on the integrity of the franchise. But make no mistake, it is a move intended solely to improve the football team -- and that's the sort of decisions they should be making.

Anyone who believes Incognito will be given any leeway in that locker room is kidding himself. He's been humbled and knows this is his last chance.

This move only has upside, and the only naysayers are the politically correct primadonnas in the local media.

@ByTimGraham: League source tells me Richie Incognito physical/meeting a formality, that he's going to be a Bill. Was a high priority target for Rex Ryan.

And Roman and Kromer. They're the architects. Whaley is the project manager.

Very interesting first signing by Rex

I think it's more Roman and Kromer's doing what will fit in the persona that they are building for this team.

If he makes it, fine. Good move.If he fizzles out, fine. You tried. But if he goes crazy and either disrupts team chemistry or gets suspended, you fire the GM for bad judgment.

If we have any sissy-boy OLinemen, Richie's just the bully to punch their ticket out of town. Time to man up.

At first I was a bit taken aback by this. But I see that it fits. Doug and Rex are building something here that's unlike what we've seen in decades. I can't wait till they show us the baby.

Oh, wait... I think I see it now, and he's bee-oo-tee-full:

the_ugly_baby.jpg

The OP has been a member for 10 years and has a low post count. I doubt that he's just doing this for attention or to troll like some do. His source may not amount to anything, but to disregard it completely is foolish.

Just read from the beginning, salute to you RalphOp83. Few more apologies are needed.

You don't have a better O-linemen on your roster who is better than an aging guard who was at his prime a B- player, and hasn't played in almost 2 calendar years?

Sad

I know nothing about your o-line, so I can't comment on that.

Yes you don't know but you still commented. How's geno smith progressing ? J-e-t-s. suck suck suck suck. You know the chant by now. The departure of fireman Ed is sad.

man the OP got flamed way hard. this is why we can't have nice things hahaha. how many guys who get good info have been run off this board?

Funny Edited by Ryan L Billz

This is the sort of move the pre-Pegula Bills would never make -- one that would cast (real or perceived) doubt on the integrity of the franchise. But make no mistake, it is a move intended solely to improve the football team

This move only has upside, and the only naysayers are the politically correct primadonnas in the local media.

Out of curisioty,

Would this be your response if say the pats* were considering signing him? Pc correct primadonnas? Really? here on TBD?

if he makes the team and becomes a Bill that contributes then great. remember when he was a bIll last time? yea, he wanted out.

was it the FO,or was it money related? I just hope Whaley keeps the checkbook and guarnteed money low for an Old guard out of the game for quite awhile. he was making around 1.5 mil in 2012 i believe. So he ain't no Chris Williams. Lol

Any ways cheers to the op for the news!

Meh. I think the PR run on this has run its course.

I mean, the PR issue is obvious and what made him anathama. But why did you say Incognito is "done"?

Because he was average at best before a nearly 2 year gap between games and turning 32- theres fairly a reason to question it

Props to the op though

But...... Pro: his dad was caught joining Dolphins boards to fight with people that criticized him

I am all for this. This is the classic "give a player a last chance" scenario...and one that is better than any guard currently on the roster. Could the Bills use some goons on Oline? YES Does he fit the bill? (npi) YES

And Consider This Locker Room Culture: The Oline is the Dline's beeatch...and you have the current state of the Bills.

Richie is not the kind of guy that is going to let the all-pro Dline beat up on the Oline in practice...he does not care who is lining up against him...he is going to fight and not waver. Thus this sorry ass Oline just got better.

The FACT is Ritchie is a Role Model if you want bullies, and just what our pansies on Oline need.

And BTW - He never had any issues here...so do your homework before posting kids.

'nuff said.

Except he insulted the team and the city while going out the door the last time. But that's okay. I'm sure Buffalo's a much more attractive location for him now.

If RI is willing to come and help be a part of the solution (winning) then I think he will be welcomed by his teammates and coaches.

Then again, what do I know ? I'm from the generation where words were just words. Today, it seems like words can are deemed equal to a physical assault.

I think RI has a good heart, cares about his community and cares about his teammates. I wish him well.

Is this kosher too for "your generation" ???

During the Dolphins' annual celebrity golf tournament at the Turnberry Isle Resort and Club in Aventura, Florida, a drunken Incognito harassed a female volunteer at the club. He rubbed her private parts with a golf club, pressed his private parts against her buttocks and dumped water in her face.

At least the poor woman was smart enough to bring criminal charges against this a-hole, which were later dropped when she settled with the Dolphins...hope she made some good coin off this idiot's behavior.

Incognito is a first rate, chemically imbalanced, POS.

​I would avoid people like this on my team, but we'll see how it plays out.

Edited by Stopthepain

This is the sort of move the pre-Pegula Bills would never make -- one that would cast (real or perceived) doubt on the integrity of the franchise. But make no mistake, it is a move intended solely to improve the football team -- and that's the sort of decisions they should be making.

Anyone who believes Incognito will be given any leeway in that locker room is kidding himself. He's been humbled and knows this is his last chance.

Agreed. Great move IMO. We may have just filled a major hole with a small FA contract. More resources for other needs. I'd really love to see Glenn-Iupati--Wood-Incognito--Henderson (or someone better).

If it happens, well done Doug. Great start to the offseason. Morron runs away scared. Enter Rex. Sign incognito. Whaley is always working it. His mid season in gray and thigpen helped us win 2 games. He's on the ball