Forums will be down tonight

SDS

I'll be moving TSW to the new server tonight. Process should go smoothly since I have had a test installation already running and the SabreSpace forums are already running on there. It'll take a a few hours for the DNS settings to point to the new server and to do some database maintenance. Might want to plan to fire up NetFlix for the evening.

I'll be moving TSW to the new server tonight. Process should go smoothly since I have had a test installation already running and the SabreSpace forums are already running on there. It'll take a a few hours for the DNS settings to point to the new server and to do some database maintenance. Might want to plan to fire up NetFlix for the evening.

Out with the old...in with the new. Are you dumping most of the archives or just saved in a new server?

Like your icon, first time I have noticed. I , too, am a Ricki Ticki Tavi fan!!! Brave Ricki!!!!!

Edited by bigK14094