Super Bowl XLIX Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Unfortunately , he actually believes that.

Just one of the many things he knows more about than the rest of us..................lol

Yea - crazy to think the guy announcing the super bowl, who has likely forgotten more football than you or I will learn and is generally regarded as one of the best across all sports is not a hack

Yea - crazy to think the guy announcing the super bowl, who has likely forgotten more football than you or I will learn and is generally regarded as one of the best across all sports is not a hack

It is not a question of his knowledge

There are many announcers, and color men.

Some are good at getting their points across and some are not

Chris is an average contributor at best.

It is not a question of his knowledge

There are many announcers, and color men.

Some are good at getting their points across and some are not

Chris is an average contributor at best.

The fact he has one of the 2-3 most coveted jobs in the game says otherwise. I'd bet he is the highest paid, too.

Kind of saw this game going this way..New England can put there CB's one on one against Seattle's WR and shut them down, then focus 8 guys on keeping Marshawn and Wilson in check like GB did last week, except they are a much better overall defense than GB was...

Seattle is going to have problems moving the ball all game long I think...

Every time I see Russell Wilson play in the past month I think, "this is the guy that reports say is going to be the highest paid QB in the league?" Don't get me wrong, the guy is a good QB but nowhere near (and I mean NOWHERE) the best in the league.

Good luck ever recovering from that contract.

they are daring RW to throw it and so far NE's coverage has been perfect.

True, Seattle is taking the bait (like we did in 1990) they need to start running hard against this style of D.

Then play action will work for passing.

Edited by angryfan62

Every time I see Russell Wilson play in the past month I think, "this is the guy that reports say is going to be the highest paid QB in the league?" Don't get me wrong, the guy is a good QB but nowhere near (and I mean NOWHERE) the best in the league.

He's had some very nice stretches. This week and last weren't the finest sample.

He has NO receivers or tight ends. The entire passing game is all him.

Problem is with the defensive contracts, his own raise and possibly a big lynch deal... Might not see that problem change much

I agree and I think Seattle is willing to live with Wilson having to compensate.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall