Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

k8prisoner's insanity is encapsulated in that post. In a fit of perfect incoherence, he has captured all of the intellectual wattage of all the other NE truthers here.

there are a few others here who should read that and bow to the master.....

Should I edit it more clearly to make my pints more valid ? Any and all points are obvious .. Just read the articles about Mangini and McDaniels if you can't stomach my stream of consciousness .. I can talk slower and debate any point with actual facts .. Are you saying that the patriots success has come solely on good play on the field .. That idea would be the true winner of all delusions . I'll check back to see if there is any coherent argument .. It would be do much easier to just talk footbsll that have to deal with the scum of insecure cheating. I wish you could prove prove me wrong, so I can have confidence we see football not theft on the field . Talking about this is as distasteful as knowing that there are coaches low enough to base their careers on tainted "success".

I left pints . I don't drink much anymore ,that was a gift if you have no real argument .

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I edit it more clearly to make my pints more valid ? Any and all points are obvious .. Just read the articles about Mangini and McDaniels if you can't stomach my stream of consciousness .. I can talk slower and debate any point with actual facts .. Are you saying that the patriots success has come solely on good play on the field .. That idea would be the true winner of all delusions . I'll check back to see if there is any coherent argument .. It would be do much easier to just talk footbsll that have to deal with the scum of insecure cheating. I wish you could prove prove me wrong, so I can have confidence we see football not theft on the field . Talking about this is as distasteful as knowing that there are coaches low enough to base their careers on tainted "success".

I left pints . I don't drink much anymore ,that was a gift if you have no real argument .

Man---GOLD!

Just when i thought it couldn't get better. Every single sentence in this post belongs in the sig......it's impossible to choose.

Man---GOLD!

Just when i thought it couldn't get better. Every single sentence in this post belongs in the sig......it's impossible to choose.

Cool .. I didn't think you guys were capable of a meaningful debate .. Should you change your mind .. I don't have to say a word, simply post article links . The lack of substance in defense of NE gets better and bolder. It is funny, I agree.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 29m29 minutes ago

My article on deflated footballs, with new details on the elderly game-day operator & what happened to the balls http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466783/article/more-details-on-the-investigation-of-patriots-deflated-footballs

">> Eleven of the 12 footballs used in the first half were judged by the officials to be under the minimum of 12.5 PSI, but just one was two pounds under. Many of them were just a few ticks under the minimum.

>> Many of the footballs used in the AFC title game, which all have Walt Anderson's initials on them, were returned to circulation among the rest of the Patriots game-day footballs. Because Anderson was the referee for two other Patriots games this season, there are more than 30 footballs with his initials in the team's possession. It appears the league has the football D'Qwell Jackson intercepted and took to the sidelines to ultimately hand over to his equipment staff."

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 29m29 minutes ago

My article on deflated footballs, with new details on the elderly game-day operator & what happened to the balls http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466783/article/more-details-on-the-investigation-of-patriots-deflated-footballs

">> Eleven of the 12 footballs used in the first half were judged by the officials to be under the minimum of 12.5 PSI, but just one was two pounds under. Many of them were just a few ticks under the minimum.

>> Many of the footballs used in the AFC title game, which all have Walt Anderson's initials on them, were returned to circulation among the rest of the Patriots game-day footballs. Because Anderson was the referee for two other Patriots games this season, there are more than 30 footballs with his initials in the team's possession. It appears the league has the football D'Qwell Jackson intercepted and took to the sidelines to ultimately hand over to his equipment staff."

To me the measurement part is the key part here--that will be the key determinant. One being well under is a lot different than what was reported earlier of 11 of 12 being 2 psi under. I'll withhold judgement until we see the report, however, particularly considering that Rappaport was such a pro-Pats* homer when he covered the Pats* for ESPN.

If this report is true, he said kind of two different things in his written report and his on air report, it seems a bit odd that the one ball that is two pounds under is the ball they were playing with until it got taken from the game. One out of twelve. That's what, an 8% chance? The fact that there was only one ball grossly under inflated and they were using it is almost more indication, not less, that it was intentional.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 29m29 minutes ago

Weird, I recall being flamed by a certain poster for pointing out that we don't know the real information and that reports keep contradicting themselves. Now another report suggests that this is far less serious and even suggests that intentional cheating may not be the culprit here.

We still don't know what's real and what's not, but the more info that comes out seems to suggest that people need to calm down lol.

But keep telling me that no reports have been wrong yet. Oh the horror, maybe the Pats didn't cheat to beat us and we really just sucked the last decade and a half.

If the Pats are proven innocent, this still won't die, it will just be blamed on a cover up because the NFL let this balloon out of control and the media and fans ran with it.

Weird, I recall being flamed by a certain poster for pointing out that we don't know the real information and that reports keep contradicting themselves. Now another report suggests that this is far less serious and even suggests that intentional cheating may not be the culprit here.

We still don't know what's real and what's not, but the more info that comes out seems to suggest that people need to calm down lol.

But keep telling me that no reports have been wrong yet. Oh the horror, maybe the Pats didn't cheat to beat us and we really just sucked the last decade and a half.

If the Pats are proven innocent, this still won't die, it will just be blamed on a cover up because the NFL let this balloon out of control and the media and fans ran with it.

http://youtu.be/aC1OWgCeHgA

So a week ago you argue that reports have been wrong, no major reporting at that time really wrong, just you were, and then a week later a report seems to contradict another and you say "See?!"

Got it. :wallbash:

You're right. We don't know for sure yet EXACTLY what went on.

Except that they cheated.

So a week ago you argue that reports have been wrong, no major reporting at that time really wrong, just you were, and then a week later a report seems to contradict another and you say "See?!"

You are normally pretty level headed - but you seem invested in "who cares what actually happened, it's all cheating!" on this one

You are normally pretty level headed - but you seem invested in "who cares what actually happened, it's all cheating!" on this one

Actually, they cheated. That is without question. It's just a matter of how it happened, and how much the balls were deflated, and how many of them. None of that really matters (except that at least one was WAY under, the one they were playing with. The facts are irrefutable pretty much, otherwise this investigation doesn't exist.

The balls were checked before the game, the Colts balls were checked, the Patriots balls changed, the Colts balls didn't. There is zero chance that they weren't actually tested. There is no possible realistic other scenario. They cheated. End of story. I don't think it affected the game one bit. But they wouldn't do it if they didn't think it may help.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/27/nfl-fines-broncos-mcdaniels-50000-each-for-videotaping-infraction/

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/05/eric-mangini-regrets-turning-in-patriots-for-spygate/1#.VM6zJXi9LCQ

No ... There isn't a culture of cheating " that has no advantage". Hilarious

I can post tons of these but pointless if you want to believe they want to compete on the field ..

When the investigation is concluded odds are that nothing much out of the ordinary happened. You are so invested in your conspiracy theory that you keep manufacturing changing scenarios that buttress your imaginative conspiracy concoction.

There may have been some minor inappropriate handling of the balls or maybe not. What appears (to me) what happened is that the balls were filled to the lower end of the PSI range (which is legal) and then there was a miniscule loss of pressure in almost all of the balls which can happen under normal circumstances.

When the investigation is formally concluded it would be very appropriate for you and many frenzied others to apologize to alphadog because he was most right and most mature with his respones toward this very bogus issue.

Winners win and losers make excuses!

When the investigation is concluded odds are that nothing much out of the ordinary happened. You are so invested in your conspiracy theory that you keep manufacturing changing scenarios that buttress your imaginative conspiracy concoction.

There may have been some minor inappropriate handling of the balls or maybe not. What appears (to me) what happened is that the balls were filled to the lower end of the PSI range (which is legal) and then there was a miniscule loss of pressure in almost all of the balls which can happen under normal circumstances.

When the investigation is formally concluded it would be very appropriate for you and many frenzied others to apologize to alphadog because he was most right and most mature with his respones toward this very bogus issue.

Then how did the Colts balls not change. And why would the NFL do what they are doing. Please answer those questions.

No .. Cheating is cheating .. Apologize to patriots apologists on a bills board .. When at least one tape of bills signals used to gain advantage in the second half (presented by Walsh ) still exists in patriots library .. Unbelievable .

Then how did the Colts balls not change. And why would the NFL do what they are doing. Please answer those questions.

How about this? All balls get a cursory check before the game by the refs (they don't actually check the pressures). Brady likes his a little soft (Rodgers likes his overinflated...whatever that means, wink wink) and tells his bellboy to take a little air out. Ball feels about right to Brady, who doesn't know if it's 10.5 or 11.5. Everyone figures it's fine as usual.