Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

Look, you may think calling me an idiot, and resorting to mentioning "reading/English comprehension" somehow makes your position stronger, but it really doesn't. Those are 2 white flags, actually. Easy to spot and comprehend.

Anyway, I was responding to jboyst, who said: "If the players couldn't tell the ball was 2psi under inflated they are dumb. 2psi under inflated is a ton." Jackson said he wouldn't be the one who could tell a difference (i.e., he didn't).

I wasn't referring to you.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said idiots and there are only two posters mentioning Jackson's comments right now (and only one who quoted him).

I don't mind, really. Just trying to help out.

The only ones that crossed my mind when I said that were Alphadork and Hofwatkins to be honest, the ones who do not really respond to what has been written. You do most of the time. I harass you, and vice versa, but have a lot of respect for you as a poster. You're usually informed, I just don't agree with you. :beer:

You and I do not suffers fools easy. I am quick to be a little nasty, and won't deny it, but it pisses me off when people do not read, or cherry pick statements they don't seem to understand or think about. The Jackson one, if you read what he said, he made no determination of legality or illegality, controversy or no controversy, deflated or not deflated. He didn't know.

I'm not sure we can trust D'Qwell Jackson's words, hands, grip or reactions anyway.

Jose Bonilla-Fuentes recently told CBS Sports Radio in Indianapolis that Jackson threatened to “kill” the man who had parked his pizza-delivery car in Jackson’s assigned spot.

Asked what happened, Bonilla-Fuentes was concise: “What happened is that a crazy guy tried to choke me.”

Jackson changed his tune after the police were called.

“He come to me and say ‘Please, please I’ll give you whatever money you need, but don’t do nothing, don’t let the police take me,'” Bonilla-Fuentes said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/05/pizza-delivery-man-says-dqwell-jackson-threatened-to-kill-him/

Not a trap door?

They wouldn't be lying unless they used hot air or whatever science solution to follow the rules but still illegally play way under the legal limit . The hoodturd laughed at everyone by telling exactly how he did it and daring anyone to catch him ..and justified that he is still taping to gain advantage in the second half as well .

You said idiots and there are only two posters mentioning Jackson's comments right now (and only one who quoted him).

I don't mind, really. Just trying to help out.

You love to rile people with your clever retorts .. But yr still a bills fan ? defending a team that has stolen at least one game from you taping . Kinda hard to reconcile those facts . WEO - jumbo shrimp .

lol, did I say this board created it in the media? I generalized both the media and this board of being on a witch hunt. The media leaked false reports, inaccurate reports, and countless assumptions and speculation.

Nothing about this story has checked out. Not how many balls, not by how much, not who initiated the complaint, not anything.

People wanted this to be true to discredit the Pats, the media actually didn't care if it was true or false, they just wanted to sell click through rates online or pull ratings on TV and Radio. In todays horrible state of News (thanks to social media), its easy to leak "reports" that have little to no credibility because there is NO accountability anymore because of social media. A simple tweet, without evidence, turns into fact and is regurgitated to death by every news outlet, blog, message board, website, etc across the glob as if its now words direct out of Gods mouth.

But here we are, still talking about something that at this stage proven to be a non event while a team like the Falcons have been literally caught cheating and admitted to cheating without any uproar or care by anyone. The media doesn't care about it because it doesn't sell stories...the Pats sell stories. Its actually pretty pathetic and illustrates the just how much our news structure has deteriorated to be about retweets, click through rates, and ratings. None of deflate gate was actually about the stupid footballs, it was about the Pats only, because the Pats generate attention.

Again, you let me know when the uproar, fumble ratios skewed charts, and 100 page threads start about the people who just admitted to cheating.

Uhh, the Falcons were sitting at home during Super Bowl week. :huh:

As for 100 page threads, this is a message board to discuss football and the Buffalo Bills. If people want to discuss an ongoing NFL investigation and rumors and leaks about cheating by a team participating in the Super Bowl—a team that was already convicted of cheating once—who are you to hypocritically suggest that they can't?

Can you imagine if the outcome of the investigation is that the Colts tampered with the 1 ball...The NFL would have to kiss NE's rings for years. The fact now that it's only 1 out of the 12 that was seriously low changes everything. And the fact that it's the one the Colts had makes it even more interesting. Would the Colts be fined and/or lose picks ?

• 2 weeks later...

Patriots locker room attendant tried to put unapproved ball into AFC final

A locker room attendant for the New England Patriots tried to introduce an unapproved special teams football into last month's AFC Championship Game, the same game at the center of the "Deflategate" allegations, four sources familiar with the investigation told "Outside the Lines."

One source said that the attendant assigned to the officials' locker room, identified as 48-year-old Jim McNally, has been interviewed by investigators for Ted Wells

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12340408/new-england-patriots-employee-gave-unapproved-ball-official-lines-reports

Patriots locker room attendant tried to put unapproved ball into AFC final

A locker room attendant for the New England Patriots tried to introduce an unapproved special teams football into last month's AFC Championship Game, the same game at the center of the "Deflategate" allegations, four sources familiar with the investigation told "Outside the Lines."

One source said that the attendant assigned to the officials' locker room, identified as 48-year-old Jim McNally, has been interviewed by investigators for Ted Wells

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12340408/new-england-patriots-employee-gave-unapproved-ball-official-lines-reports

The NFL will come down on Mr.McNally like a ton of bricks. The rest of the Patriots will skate.