Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

In all but one of the balls the change in the loss of pressure was very small to the point of not being measurable.

Not true according to all reports. And the one ball you say that was, was the ball they used in the game. There is no need and no cause to apologize to anyone, I expressed both facts and opinions and common sense on a message board.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true according to all reports. And the one ball you say that was, was the ball they used in the game. There is no need and no cause to apologize to anyone, I expressed both facts and opinions and common sense on a message board.

The report on the investigation will come out soon. I'm confident that Alphadog will come out looking the most mature and responsble in addressing this manufactured issue. It goes without saying that your version of common sense is much different than my version. Inflating an issue out of proportion to its actual impact is not an example of exercising common sense.

The report on the investigation will come out soon. I'm confident that Alphadog will come out looking the most mature and responsble in addressing this manufactured issue. It goes without saying that your version of common sense is much different than my version. Inflating an issue out of proportion to its actual impact is not an example of exercising common sense.

You're misreading "common sense." The common sense comes from what has been happening, and then while dissecting it, using common sense, one can determine that certain things must also be happening. And it's virtually impossible that it is not happening.

The report may or may not prove anything conclusive. I'm extremely confident it will show what I have been saying though.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

In all but one of the balls the change in the loss of pressure was very small to the point of not being measurable. The weather and usage (spiking the ball) can change the PSI level of the ball. The measuring of the PSI is not as precise as many people believe. Measuring the ball inside a facility can give you a different reading than if you measure the balls outside. Was there a difference in the PSI level of the Colt balls compared to the Pat balls? Absolutely. Different teams (qbs) prefer different PSI levels. There is a legal range, not one established PSI level.

What you and many others are doing with your fast changing accusations is that you are demanding that the Pats prove that they did not do anything wrong when the appropriate approach should be do the hate-mongerting accusers have evidence that a wrong was committed.

We can go back and forth with your numerous "what if" scenarios. There is no need. There is an urgency for the league office to get this investigation finished. The results will show that there were probably some mishandling of the balls but nothing inappropriate. If mistakes were made I'm confident that they weren't nefarious in nature as many others are trying to frame it.

The league is taking this issue seriously and devoting resources to the investigation because the commissioner's office mishandled prior more serious incidents. There is a lot of pressure on Goodell to get this trumped up trivial matter resolved, and do it so quickly.

As I said in prior postings when the findings are rendered the honorable thing for you to do is to graciously apologize to alphadog who has handled this issue with maturity and proportion.

How do you explain the pats drastic decline in fumbles starting in 07? This decline continues until this year.

I'm past this. I just want to know how they cheated in the Superbowl now.

They mixed up the frequencies in the stadium, like they have done before, and sent so much energy into Bevell's headset before the last playcall that it literally zapped his brain and drove him temporarily if not permanently insane, which made him make call that criminal call. You know they did it.

I'm past this. I just want to know how they cheated in the Superbowl now.

My conspiracy theory is as follows..

.Bidwell and Kraft really supported Goodell after the Ray Rice thingee, as reported here.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-12-10/nfl-new-personal-conduct-policy-no-arbitrator-discipline-roger-goodell-owners-committee-investigator

Bidwell hates the Hawks as they are in his division, and would want to see anyone win but them.

Kraft and Bidwell both feel burned by Goodell handling of Deflate- gate after they had his back

...so Bidwell had the Hawks coaching box bugged and that feed went right to Belicheks ears.

Thats why Butler knew the rub play was coming!

Edited by plenzmd1

No conspiracy theory needed, just nose plugs. The Ian Rappaport report about the 11 footballs being deflated by 2 pounds each isn't denied by the league office for a week and a half dragging the whole matter into this major controversy that damages the credibility of the game. Reportedly, the folks at the NFL are pissed and disappointed. Now that New England has won the Super Bowl, a leak from New York is that only one ball was significantly deflated. We can't have a Super Bowl champion tarnished because they broke rules with blatant disregard, literally giving the finger to the other 31 teams.

They're going to sweep this under the rug and Kraft, Belicheck, and Brady are going to get away with this crap again. Why should I be surprised? Goodell is Kraft's lap dog. Next thing you know, the Patriots will be receiving a groveling apology and an extra draft pick.

No conspiracy theory needed, just nose plugs. The Ian Rappaport report about the 11 footballs being deflated by 2 pounds each isn't denied by the league office for a week and a half dragging the whole matter into this major controversy that damages the credibility of the game. Reportedly, the folks at the NFL are pissed and disappointed. Now that New England has won the Super Bowl, a leak from New York is that only one ball was significantly deflated. We can't have a Super Bowl champion tarnished because they broke rules with blatant disregard, literally giving the finger to the other 31 teams.

They're going to sweep this under the rug and Kraft, Belicheck, and Brady are going to get away with this crap again. Why should I be surprised? Goodell is Kraft's lap dog. Next thing you know, the Patriots will be receiving a groveling apology and an extra draft pick.

i dont know if you noticed us all discussing the single ball development before the game. seems hardly an after the win cover up.

This came out a few days before the SB.

When whatever Pats player tripped whatever Seahawks receiver it was and wasn't called for it, my wife shouted "The check just cleared!"

:lol:

To be fair, there is a tradition in the Super Bowl of the refs not really enforcing the rules very tightly. I saw WRs well downfield towing a DB like a parachute, lineman tackling defensive lineman, etc. None of it was called. And Belichick knows this as certain as he wears a hoodie.

When whatever Pats player tripped whatever Seahawks receiver it was and wasn't called for it, my wife shouted "The check just cleared!"

and in 2 or 3 days time the NFL will apologize for half a dozen missed calls that should have gone against the Putz and move onto the 2015 season

I cannot verify whether or not this is true...

:thumbsup::lol: :lol: