New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

Tom Brady: “I think I’ve heard it all at this point. That’s the last of my worries. I don’t even respond to stuff like this.”

Did I miss the denial somewhere? After his overdrawn cackle during the Monday morning WEEI interview, the man did not deny the allegation.

I heard that a few days ago and posted it. I've heard the audio where Tom said [laugh] that's the most ridiculous thing .....

Liar liar

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I went to look for it and posted .... you beat me to it. missed by that much

Goodell wants to be quick and decisive when players break the NFL code of conduct,

Can't have the integrity of the game called in to question by a running back's gold cleats...

One item to be clear on. It has been reported that all 12 balls were deflated, not just 11. One of the 12 was not below 2 lbs less air pressure as the other ones were, but it was also deflated from full pressure nonetheless

well at least the deflater's job is still safe

Can't have the integrity of the game called in to question by a running back's gold cleats...

or Mike Williams' red socks

Bill B.'s PC is about to start right now, 9:39am.

He's addressing deflate-gate right off the bat.

"Shocked" to hear about this on Monday morning for first time.

"Had no knowledge" of the process the balls went through being prepared, to official, to game.

"I understand each team prepares the balls the way they want but that wasn't the end of it for me, until I learned more about this the last couple of days."

HE IS BASICALLY SAYING HE KNEW AS MUCH ABOUT HOW FOOTBALLS ARE USED OR PREPARED IN AN NFL GAME AS MOST OF US DID, A FEW DAYS AGO.

BULL $&*#

Bill B.'s PC is about to start right now, 9:39am.

He's addressing deflate-gate right off the bat.

"Shocked" to hear about this on Monday morning for first time.

"Had no knowledge" of the process the balls went through being prepared, to official, to game.

"I understand each team prepares the balls the way they want but that wasn't the end of it for me, until I learned more about this the last couple of days."

HE IS BASICALLY SAYING HE KNEW AS MUCH ABOUT HOW FOOTBALLS ARE USED OR PREPARED IN AN NFL GAME AS MOST OF US DID, A FEW DAYS AGO.

BULL $&*#

There's nothing to see move along

Anyone need a new avatar?

ad5ed-cheaties.jpgnew-england-patriots-deflategate-memes_4

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Of note: Bill B. is going into a tremendous amount of detail and using a whole lot of words and time to deny the accusation of cheating.

Sure sign he is lying.

It's like when Bob Costas asked Sandusky: "Are you sexually attracted to young boys?" it took him like 43 words and a bunch of time to get around to saying "NO."