chris heff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw it here...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/175494-marrone-interviewing-in-denver/page-10

"Marrone and Bill O'Brien are best friends. They were Best men in each others wedding (or at least in one of their weddings...i cant remember). It's not surprising that O'Brien would find a spot for Marrone somewhere in the Texans organization. Truthfully its probably Marrones best chance at saving face here. Go hang with his bud for a few years (or at least one year) until people forget about this whole debacle. Maybe he can even be houstons offensive coordinator (they dont have one...O'Brien calls all the plays). Its too perfect of a fit for it to not happen."

From the article: "The Texans are reportedly considered a "front runner" to land former Bills coach Doug Marrone, according to CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason La Canfora."

I like how they put quotes around "front runner". If there is only one team interested in hiring his sorry ass, they aren't really a front runner at all.

They have to be careful not to lap themselves.

I found this to be hilarious too. He is the front runner that no one wants.

He only appears to be running in the front because the entire field is coming up from behind to lap him.

In all seriousness, can you imagine hiring Doug Marrone as your OC?

If he were to actually get such a job, it wouldn't last more than a year until he was exposed.