Now that we got Roman, would you welcome Stevie back?

Tipster19

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Early speculation is that Stevie is a possible candidate for release. Would you rather have Stevie or 7-11 for our 3rd WR if in fact he were to become available?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4962/stevie-johnson

Why? He seemed to be a very average player in our new OC's system there, what makes anyone think he would be better here under the same guy & system.

Edited by CSBill

The entire reason the Bills traded him away was because he didn't run crisp, precise routes, and was free lancing to get open. This apparently confused EJ so they moved him. Another reason might have been his high salary, and his propensity for injuries. Then stated he didn't work out all that much in the off season which brought his desire to be a top player into question. I suppose it would depend on Stevie's current attitude and if the Bills bring in a different QB to start.

Then, If he is realeased I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets go after him as he flourished in Chan Gailey's offense. Chan is the Jets new OC under Todd Bowles

Keep Hogan

Yes, and can EJ please just spend his entire offseason (entire) working on taking chances on passes down field?

I get this feeling a lot of times with qbs that they have this comfort level where they like to stay. Can't imagine where I've picked that up the last decade and a half?

...I just want these types of throws to be in our qb's wheelhouse.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

The entire reason the Bills traded him away was because he didn't run crisp, precise routes, and was free lancing to get open. This apparently confused EJ so they moved him. Another reason might have been his high salary, and his propensity for injuries. Then stated he didn't work out all that much in the off season which brought his desire to be a top player into question. I suppose it would depend on Stevie's current attitude and if the Bills bring in a different QB to start.

Then, If he is realeased I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets go after him as he flourished in Chan Gailey's offense. Chan is the Jets new OC under Todd Bowles

And had nothing to do with his salary....

No. Age, talent and his past history being factors. Hogan essentially better imo. I would love Crabtree and Davis and Iupati and a FB.

I believe those saying you want him back know zero about team management. I'd give Mike Williams another shot over Stevie too. Feel He was shafted by Marrone.