Trade Bryce Brown & make a run for FA Mark Ingram.

Tipster19

The Bills should grab whatever they can get for Brown. Now that Rex is in the house RBs would love to play under him, the guy loves to run the ball. Ingram is only 25 years old and would be a great successor to Fred. I would love to see this on the roster for 2015, Ingram as a starter, Spiller as a change of pace, Fred a 3rd down RB and Dixon for short yardage/ST.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingram is a 2-down back. He will be way overvalued in free agency, and will get overpaid by somebody. Spending big $$ on a FA RB in today's NFL is moronic unless it's the last piece to building a championship contender.

I'm not convinced he's any better than Brown anyway.

So can guys like Brown. Most rbs can. I love the job Whaley has done but the Brown move was a bad one. He has no trade value.

I think we both value RBs the same way. But I am less bothered by the Brown trade since it only involved a mid-round pick. It would kill me though to pay a lot of money or a high pick in the RB position. Boggles my mind that we have wasted 3 1st rounders on RBs in recent times. And that we almost wasted a 2nd rounder on Hyde.

I think we both value RBs the same way. But I am less bothered by the Brown trade since it only involved a mid-round pick. It would kill me though to pay a lot of money or a high pick in the RB position. Boggles my mind that we have wasted 3 1st rounders on RBs in recent times. And that we almost wasted a 2nd rounder on Hyde.

Agreed though Lynch if he wasn't an idiot here was worth it. I think Spiller will be a weapon with the right team.

But paying big money and spending high picks on rbs in today's NFL is silly.

i think he could be a good value. i do not think he will get PAID and i think he would do well as a feature back instead of the HEAVY rotation he was in. he can be frustrating, but hes also a respectable starting back if expectations are reasonable.

Im not understanding the hate on bryce brown....NO RUNNING BACK ON OUR TEAM did consistantly well last year due to O line and Scheme

I personally think Bryce Brown can be a absolute monster for us....he does everything well

No one is hating on him; he's fine, but the Bills could get the same level of production out of a street free agent RB. It happens every year with multiple teams around the league.

Ive been mentioning Mark Ingram as an option for awhile now as he has played well going back to last season.

I still like Bryce but if they did sign Ingram and resign Spiller there really wouldn't be a need or place for him.

Edited by Max997

No one is hating on him; he's fine, but the Bills could get the same level of production out of a street free agent RB. It happens every year with multiple teams around the league.

What are you going to get for Brown? a 7th? You paid a 4th. That is buying high and selling low. Bad business.

Just keep him and let him play and see if he can do what he was brought here to do.

Im not understanding the hate on bryce brown....NO RUNNING BACK ON OUR TEAM did consistantly well last year due to O line and Scheme

I personally think Bryce Brown can be a absolute monster for us....he does everything well

I don't recall him being able to block, am I wrong?